Day Trading Stocks & Futures

A trader always thinks 1 phase ahead.When the market is going up he does not enjoy making money being bullish but he keeps searching for top and also reasons for why the market should correct....conversely when the market is going down, he searches for bottom and news to support why market cannot go down more.In the efforts of catching the top and bottom he takes many stops losses and loses money....

Lot of money by way of losses will be saved it trader thinks in the present or as per the phase he is in at present.

Smart_trade

Hahaha. Ministry? Was stuck with my home minister 24x7 for the last 2 months bhai :p
Last time I posted, I mentioned I would be back home on 1st June. Now back to markets after a long vacation. Elections over. 12k done. Ab budget ka drama shuru.
At the moment, market looking good to trade. Specially on some individual stocks. No point crying bearish. No signs of any corrections. Routine pull backs will happen but that should be used to buy until market indicates start of a corrective phase.
The funny part is..I was long in morning....but itna patience develop nahi hua abhi...:)