Day Trading Stocks & Futures

I keep continuously selling in small quantity as the market is going up ...like I am selling Bajaj Finance ,HDFC Bank now.....in every small dip I will buy and sell in rally again.......but after Rs 3500 in Bajaj Finance I an a seller in every rally....I am booking profits and parking the money in short term bonds....this fund earns interest and it will be used to buy the same stocks in deep correction...till then they earn 8 % interest.......so while selling I will sell in inverted U and in buying I will buy in U formation when the stock comes in my selling/buying range.

I can also use these funds to buy a large quantity of any stock which breaks out and make 2-3 % which adds to 8 % we get in bonds....

Smart_trade
In investments one has to buy quality stocks in deep correction and then sell when the market rallies. This is different from trading as in investment there is no leverage involved so we must buy when the market is in fear mode and everyone is selling...and sell when the momentum traders are buying in the hope of making a small gap on leveraged position...investor is not interested in trading a small gap...he wants 5-10 % drop for buying and 15-20 % from his buy point for selling.....that is the only way an investor can make money in my view...

ST

Asian Paints on the move...it has given 12 % returns in less than a month.....:)

ST
Asian Paints one can buy anytime...it always makes money on 1 year timeframe....it makes more money in one year if one buys it in dips and when crude price is up......

Smart_trade