Day Trading Stocks & Futures

vikas2131

tariff war , trade war. now news is US-Mexico may reach agreement . then some day news may be US-china agreement and markets will fly forgetting recession talk.
Without a big shift in policy/sentiment (Fed may deliver & trade resolution would help ) we are ~1Y away from a recession, led by weaker ex-US growth

-Global PMI below 50
-US industrial production & Res fixed investment - sub 1% growth & falling
-Government spending set to fade

john302928

Indraprasatha Gas. I suspect it has made its top for now and we might witness a crash soon on this stock.we might witness it going down to 215 zone in the course of few weeks. currently it is trading around 334.6. we might have to be bit cautious. This is just my view.
A nightmare pattern for the investors. I could be wrong. But I feel this stock will erase 1 yr of gains from 215-350 in just few weeks to months. we have to witness a crash like movement if I am right. I dont know what kind of fundamental news will trigger but something is going to happen to make it crash. I might have to reassess only if price goes up above 367 zone till then 215 is visible. Lets see
1559887313310.png

Last edited:
Without a big shift in policy/sentiment (Fed may deliver & trade resolution would help ) we are ~1Y away from a recession, led by weaker ex-US growth
-Global PMI below 50
-US industrial production & Res fixed investment - sub 1% growth & falling

-Government spending set to fade
In India, the government spending will see a rise now. It was choked up for the last quarter because of the general elections. The budget will give a roadmap for the spending now.

vikas2131

In India, the government spending will see a rise now. It was choked up for the last quarter because of the general elections. The budget will give a roadmap for the spending now.
Wont be enough to offset the slowdown around the world considering the fact govt would like to maintain good fiscal deficit.

BTW govt spending was not choked up due to election. It was cut down to maintain fiscal in last quarter.

iwillwin

Wont be enough to offset the slowdown around the world considering the fact govt would like to maintain good fiscal deficit.

BTW govt spending was not choked up due to election. It was cut down to maintain fiscal in last quarter.
Yes they had no other option left then

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member

About to say same thing:

Govt had to stop spending as they couldn’t collect tax they had anticipated (around 1 lack crore less than budgeted). To keep fiscal deficit govt stopped spending.
Moreover, interim budget had tax target upward of 20% more than previous year!

Another reason is foreign investment wrt gdp is slowest (almost lower to 2002 level)

So I would expect slow down in spending.