Day Trading Stocks & Futures

re: Day trading Nifty & Banknifty Futures

BNF hit 10589.5 in morning??
kya re sab charts bigad diye :( (sm1 also earned 1200 points in a minutes time):mad:
Right. In Sharekhan's TT, it shows in the daily charts, but not in smaller TFs... not even in the data listing which starts from 9:15:11

TraderRavi

low risk profile

roz roz choppy days , low range bound days :annoyed:
trending days kahan mar gaye, stopped trading after 3 SL hit, otherwise on choppy days I trade 8-10 times, SL hit hote rehte hai, BE badta jata hai :mad:

Tlahuicole

I am digesting ST's thoughts on day trading thread for last 4 days, awesome contents ST and awesome doubts asked by TP and many others. Very good thready, must read for anyone whatever level you are in trading. For beginners this is like bible and for pros this is a dictionary. I request all buddies to check that thread.

RAAMAKANT

I am digesting ST's thoughts on day trading thread for last 4 days, awesome contents ST and awesome doubts asked by TP and many others. Very good thready, must read for anyone whatever level you are in trading. For beginners this is like bible and for pros this is a dictionary. I request all buddies to check that thread.
Link! Link!! Link!!!

Tlahuicole

Sorry for spamming again, this point is very important, It was a reply for Vikas21 doubt by ST.

If you are trying TDST reversal method, please note this down,

-----------

Good trade, VIKAS. remember that we have to go 4 bars behind the pivot low bar and in next 4 bars after the pivot low bar if the market closes above the highest close in 4 bars before pivot low, then the market has reversed to upside.

Yes , you can book the profits as per 2R/3R/4R or trail on 21 MA. If the move becomes very steep, the profit can be taken when the market closes below the 8 bar moving average also. This locks in profits much better in steep moves.

If you see longer term charts such as 30/60 min or even daily charts, you will see that 70-75 % times, the market reverses the trend with TD Point Reversal Pattern at the top / bottom. It is one of my favourite patterns..

Good going, well done.

Smart_trade
--------------

I have personally tested this TDST method for checking reversal, its quite awesome. Backtested for last 2 yr data, its working more than 65% of the times atleast. I checked with 30 min data of BNF alone.