Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Cubt

Algo Trader
re: Day trading Nifty & Banknifty Futures

If it is easily possible for running the backtest for last 3 months ( each month separately ) and post the results like total points made ,number of trades,loosing trades/winning trades, amount made in winning trades, amount lost in loosing trades, max drawdowns and system trade log etc ? If it is possible in Amibroker test it will help all of us. If it is to be done manually, then may be for only Nov figures can be posted.Asking purely for my study and because I am not conversant with Ami backtesting.

Smart_trade
Smart Ji,

Here's the back test result of Nifty 10 Mins Super Trend result for Sep & Oct Series.

asian markets are closed today except Hang Seng :confused:
China exported all their firecrackers and Diwali lightings (including diyas) to India, so they have nothing left to celebrate Diwali with. That's why they are trading :D

TP bhai kya prgramme hai aaj,apna dhookan khola aaj?
Just opened, for a little while only.. will be in and out most of the day.

@RAAMKANT..................your son will be famous according to math........A good name will be.........DEEP..................it's meaning in Hindi light.....King khan and G.harding.......former USA president also born in 2 Nov..........

Day trading Nifty future is a very difficult art , I know only few succesful(> 2 years) NF day traders in TJ => smart trade, hem, niranjanam, vijay , may be they are less than 10 here :mad:
good/trending days profit is eaten by choppy / flat days, net result is babaji ka thullu :annoyed:
which is more difficult ? day trading single stock, multiple stocks or nifty futures ?