Day Trading Stocks & Futures

ncube

Thanks a lot.
Actually the portfolio contained all those scripts that have been repeatedly mentioned in the forum. These growth stocks have a CAGR anywhere between 20-45%, almost all are large caps, very few midcaps. Our aim is to buy them in correction and hold patiently and then book near their expected moves/sequential and repeat..........thats it.
I will list them one more time for everyone.
HDFC Bank
Kotak Bank
Bajaj Twins
Asian Paint
Abbott
Dmart
Pidilite
LalPath Labs
BergerPaint
HDFC AMC
IDFC first bank
Reliance
Nestle
TCS
Titan
Very nice, I hold almost all the stocks in this list. However I hold few more from NIFTY500 which includes mid & small caps. This year small caps dragged down my returns. However I am confident they will perform when their time comes..and they compensate well....think big...think long term...:)

XRAY27

well done ....
congratulations
My equity portfolio outcome from 1/1/2019 to 31/12/19
Average capital employed :43,64,071
Realised profit 1002070
Unrealized profit as per today's LTP 563682
M2M 15,65,752 (Realised+Unrealised including exchange taxes and charges)
Percentage returns 35.8%
Good performance..35 % is extremely phenomenal

XRAY27

Thanks xray Bhai, wish you a happy and prosperous New year.

Vivek
Wish you and all TJ family a very happy new year..Hope both traders/investors/learners achieve there goals

VJAY

well done ....
congratulations
My equity portfolio outcome from 1/1/2019 to 31/12/19
Average capital employed :43,64,071
Realised profit 1002070
Unrealized profit as per today's LTP 563682
M2M 15,65,752 (Realised+Unrealised including exchange taxes and charges)
Percentage returns 35.8%
Congrats vivek....Nice 35% returns ...its too good...wishing you a happy new year

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
good performance.. in june DD is as much as 60% ? need to check why it happened ..
That's not drawdown, the curve is of portfolio value, in June I had liquidated large part of my portfolio, so it is showing dip. Portfolio components are booked repeatedly and money rotated.
There was a period before corporate tax announcement when the portfolio was down 6-8%, which changed thereafter.

Vivek