Day Trading Stocks & Futures

ST DA any good pdf for study TD SET UP FOR BUY SELL PLEASE SHARE IT OR ANY LINK FOR UNDERSTAND BASIC
DeMark Sequential and Combo markings are easy but things like set up cancellation,qualifiers recycling etc need more indepth study which I suggest to be done from DeMark's authentic books....but for basics see if the following helps :

http://www.mysmu.edu/faculty/christophert/QF206/Week_05.pdf

The link in the opening page will take you to downloadable version of Jeson Perl book.

Smart_trade

Last edited:
A word of caution : TD Sequential is to be studied and applied with all its qualifiers and other nuances.If applied with half knowledge, it will be harmful for our trading account's health....:)

Smart_trade

Brill

doss186

Which system you follow?
Whatever system we follow, the most important thing is to identify when the price is rooted in ground or when the price is floating in the air. Whenever the price is moving the day range its rooted in ground and vice-versa whenever the price is trading out of day range it's floating in the air. We make some profit when the price is moving the day range. Most of the losses are made when we trade while the price is floating on the air. If we understand this phenomenon correctly there's no reason to loose money in trading. If you follow this system you can earn decent living! All the best!

john302928

Gujarat State Petronet Ltd
Looks like making Ending diagonal and I expect it to get rejected around the zone marked. If it clears that zone successfully on the upside its going to produce fantastic gains in the longterm but if it gets rejected as I expcted then its not worth anymore to hold on to it. I expect ED to form and then stock to fall
View attachment 37010
Below is daily time frame chart with an expectation of ED. Looks like EDD might get completed this month itself and we might get bearish reversal signal as well. Lets see how it turns out.
View attachment 37011
I was updating myself on the stock Gujarat state petronet Ltd. I was expecting that its forming Ending diagonal pattern and price might get rejected around 230 zone. it did get rejected. But price didnt fall to confirm that diagonal was ED. Now the diagonal looks like LD-leading digonal. and price is clearing the 230 zone. this scenario was stated in the previous post that if it successfully clears this zone bull rally might be starting. I was thinking of ED. But eventually we have to go with what market produces. Now it looks like LD and looks like we might see some good movements on the upside. Since yesterday candle was like shooting star, I would like to wait for a confirmation for price to close above this high (which is likely to happen). and on the flip side if price breaks below 222 line without braeking above shooting star high then bearish trend might be starting and might need fresh counts
1578165704998.png

john302928

john302928

Analysis of Rallies India.It looks like making expanding diagonal pattern in hourly time frame. This is tentative count and as time goes by we will check the price action and act accordingly.
tentatively I expect it to correct or about 10% and then start its bull rally. By any chance during this 10% correction if it extend the fall and goes below 140 zone then this bullish count will automatically be negated.Because this LD can easily be assumed as corrective pullback for previous fall. so we will wait for the confirmation from how it behaves during this B and C wave movement.
1578166838020.png

john302928

State Bank of India analysis in hourly time frame. Looks like SBI might fall towards 310 with an invalidation level of 340.
1578168658451.png

1578168927116.png

1578211978007.png

Not good signs these!

https://markets.businessinsider.com...n-tensions-soleimani-attack-2020-1-1028793377

Gold nears 6-year high as US-Iran tensions send traders fleeing to safety

• Gold bullion soared as much as 1.5% Friday morning, nearing a six-year high after a US airstrike killed one of Iran's most powerful generals and spiked tensions between the two nations.
  • The safe-haven asset typically surges alongside rising geopolitical tension as traders flee volatile markets for hedge investments.
  • President Donald Trump ordered the strike that killed Qassem Soleimani, the leader of Iran's elite Quds Force, on Thursday. Iran's supreme leader quickly warned of "harsh retaliation," and an advisor to Iran's president said the US crossed a "red line" with the attack.