Day Trading Stocks & Futures

We traders are to be blamed as we ourselves have low self respect..... people respect traders working in bank because they get regular salary and perks.....but traders live very miserly ...I personally know 1-2 traders who still move around the town on their old motorcycles /mopeds and have not bought cars when their trading account is over 3 Cr and they make large profits every month.......in a job if one gets a salary of 80-100 K he buys a Honda City on installments...and the world sees the difference.......

In my family there is a lady trader who is a very good day trader....but few years back in one family marriage, she went with people to do marriage invitations during the market hours.....she told me that the people who insisted that she should leave market and accompany them during market time, told her arrogantly that we will compensate your days trading income...that was arrogance and I told her to send them a bill for Rs 40,000 for loss of days income...but being a lady under pressure from inlaws, she could not reply back.......

Smart_trade
Day trading ??? Gambling, eh !!

HDFC Life coming to life...........it is coming in Nifty......and Marcellous research for last 20 years show that once stock comes in nifty...it gives over 20 % CAGR in next few years.......I hold it from much before Marcellous discovered it.....

HDFC Bank near Rs 1100....Bajaj Finance near rs 3300.....no weakness in banks.... Nifty up 160 points ,Sensex up 490 points...weakness kidhar hain ??