Delivery Calls

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Czar

munchikana said:
Sorry for barging in a question directed to someone else. What prompted you to buy RPL at Rs.89? Even at Rs.60/- (in my humble opinion) it is expensive. You may note the fact that no ground work for the proposed refinary has started as yet. Production is far off in schedule sometimes in 2008 or so. Until then no profit, no dividend, no EPS. And, if the earlier experiences with Reliance were to be taken as a clue, once production begins and profits begin to flow, RPL might be merged with reliance industries and if that happens, you will be given a few shares (which you may in all probability) which you can count on your finger tips. I just remember a comment made by American on TV channelon the eve of RPL public issue. He frankly told that he is not going to pay a huge premium of Rs.60/- just for the name of Mukesh Ambani. Mera Sapna, Sabka Mal Apna. :D :D That is the motto. Have you got the point? TV channels are such powerful media of propaganda that allmost all (except a few very intelligent) can be fooled with exaggerated claims and false propagandas. Have you ever seen even one dissenting voice expressing concern over the expensive valuations at the time of RPL issue? Rather, during the continuance of public issue all TV channels showed so many investors claiming that they have applied for the public issue to the maximum they can afford, that they will hold it for ever etc. etc. A sort mob frenzy or mob opinion was created conveying an indirect message to apply for the issue. My friend, this is shrewd business. Money matters lot. Campaign was managed very beautifully. Remember, a mob may consist of variety of persons, some of whom, if left alone may be very intelligent. However, there is what is called as mob psychology and mob thinking. This is the precise danger in the mob. This clouds the rational thinking capacity of even those otherwise intelligent persons in the mob and they too tend to easily agree with the mob without analysing the things, which they will otherwise normally do. I feel this is what has been done by TV channels during the public issue of RPL. If I have hurt your feelings, I am extremely sorry. Forgive me. I have seen many of my friends, vying with one another to buy RPL shares on the day of its listing at the price in excess of Rs. 100/-. I cautioned them, but it was of no use. I feel sorry for them. On seeing your query, I just could not control my feelings.

I'am afraid I share your views with the same intensity, I used to shout at people that why in the world would they be so desperate to buy RPL when the plant is not even made yet & they are expecting 150/200 or whatever in few weeks / months ??? Also I told them that if they wait for 6 months or so they can get this same at the preferencial price given to the priviledged @30 :mad:

shrinivas

Czar said:
I'am afraid I share your views with the same intensity, I used to shout at people that why in the world would they be so desperate to buy RPL when the plant is not even made yet & they are expecting 150/200 or whatever in few weeks / months ??? Also I told them that if they wait for 6 months or so they can get this same at the preferencial price given to the priviledged @30 :mad:
ya....the production time is long yet..it's common sense to wait and watch this scrip fall....I once took futures of this on my brokers say, but exited when i came to know the whole story behind..

ganeshhity

SENSEX

8770/8800 is a crucial support level. Sensex bounced back from this support level on Wednesday.But it seems doubtful that this support will hold under the huge selling pressure. If this level is broken consistently, then Sensex will slip down to between 7540-7920. The next support after this would be at 7250. On the upper side, major resistance lies at the levels of 9390/9860/10,600/11,150. Bulls are fighting a losing battle which unfortunately can be won only by a crossover of these levels which is a far fetched target.

Jai Shewaramani

As per my prior post, Sensex held on to the strong support of 8800 and has rallied up north on thursday. Interesting thing to observe is that overall the global markets rallied today. Dow was up by 200+ points. Nikkei was up by 160+ points. Gold rose to 575$ levels from 550$ levels. Similarly, silver rallied up to 10.30$ from 9.50$. Euro and Pound gave a rally of 80 points and 120 points respectively. Interestingly, all these have given a reversal on the daily charts towards up north, which compliments the reversal given on the daily charts of sensex and nifty. Thou, a confirmation is yet required for all these for mid-term bull run (all of the above have only given a reversal for short-term, which is not good enough as it can reverse down south anytime.) The recent Iran issue and the US triump over Al Zarqawi's death seems to have settled down now and has raised hopes for a rally in the global markets.

Jai Shewaramani

CELEBRATIONS YET?

Many of us would have already started celebrating the reversal for sensex and would be hoping it to touch news highs soon. But is it really the case that sensex it heading up north? Well, it does seem to be showing a lot of steam, but the selling in the later half of friday has definately created doubts in the minds of many. Short term bullish break was given when it bounced back from 8800 levels, but mid-term bull run is yet to be confirmed. Only a consistent break above 10,250 or close above 10,250 would confirm the mid-term bull run. Long term bull run will be confirmed only above 11,200.
So keep your fingers crossed and hold on to your celebrations till these levels break.

Jai Shewaramani

vijayshankarreddy said:
hiii
i am a new member of this site is it good advice to buy rnrl shares.i have rnrl
at 28 rupees about 950 shares shall i hold or sell them.is it good advice to sell them.
Hello Vijay
RNRL has been in circuit since 2 days, it wouldnt be advisable to sell it outright, but I would advice to put a stop loss every trading day to limit your losses incase the market turns against you. The 1st target for rnrl is 27/28 and then 32/34. You can trail your stop loss at 22 and keep trailing to the low of every trading day till your stop loss is hit or your target is achieved.

Jai Shewaramani

Status
Not open for further replies.