Delivery Calls

Status
Not open for further replies.
VICKY_SEEKINGINR said:
Hi Plz mention time frame

Hi Vicky
Normally, all my calls are good for 3-7 days, depending on the volatility of the scrip.
So, within this time frame, if you get a chance to enter, you should do that. If the time frame of the entry level exceeds 7 days, and you yet have an oppurtunity to enter, please contact me before you do that. I'll be glad to be of assistance.
You can contact me on this forum or mail me directly on my mail add.
[email protected]

I hope that was the question you mentioned.
If you are asking for the time it would take the scrip to reach the target, then its a different issue.
I think it should take a MAXIMUM of 15 days, it should not exceed that.
Also, sometimes it pays off to be a little patient then to be over aggressive in this market.

Please note: Donot enter the scrip if it dips down to entry level after reaching the target.

Happy trading.

Jai

Last edited:
Jai said:
Hi Vicky
Normally, all my calls are good for 3-7 days, depending on the volatility of the scrip.
So, within this time frame, if you get a chance to enter, you should do that. If the time frame of the entry level exceeds 7 days, and you yet have an oppurtunity to enter, please contact me before you do that. I'll be glad to be of assistance.
You can contact me on this forum or mail me directly on my mail add.
[email protected]

I hope that was the question you mentioned.
If you are asking for the time it would take the scrip to reach the target, then its a different issue.
I think it should take a MAXIMUM of 15 days, it should not exceed that.
Also, sometimes it pays off to be a little patient then to be over aggressive in this market.

Happy trading.

Jai
THANKS FOR QUICK REPLY
I WILL CHECK UR CALLS

THANKS

engel

Dear Jai,
I follow your calls on daily basis & they are quite useful.Please guide me for the following:
Gabriel India stop loss price.
Immediate reply will be highly appreciated.

Rgds,

Engel

Status
Not open for further replies.