Delivery Calls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,Jai,

your delivery calls look interesting,,,and working great !! within how many
days your trgt price gets achieved ? is it 3-4 days, weekly or longer ?

Ashish

Hi Ashish,
Normally, my calls are for short term, like within 7-10 trading sessions. But in a few exceptional cases it might be longer. Max to max being 3 weeks. But I recommend to book profits (if any), assuming that the target hasn't been achieved, within 15 days from the day the buy/sell is initiated. There's no point hanging on longer if you cannot achieve the targets within that time frame.
Also, the most important thing to remember is to keep a trailing stop. So assuming even if the markets turn against your open positions, you yet have some amount of profits locked in.
Hope this helps
Regards,
Jai Shewaramani

hi jai
Greattttt work
i m new in market and will use ur reccomm (which looks impressive)
untill i m able to learn TA
presently i m working on Saint's thread Teach A Man To Fish........
so carry on ur good work

Hi ziya,
Thank you for your compliment. I've never seen Saint's trading calls, but of what I've read about him, he seems to be pretty good in his work. He is a senior member of this forum, and I'm sure many people are satisfied with his calls.
Since you are a newbie in this market, I recommend you to trade safely with stop losses in small lots.
Regards,
Jai Shewaramani

Raju

Please recommend stocks for Trading in Intraday

Hi Jai,

I am new to this Trading business.

I have read all the 21 pages in this thread.I am impressed by your calls.
Can u please advice me regarding Dabur India Limited stock.
I had purchased @143.85 .Should I sell it @138 and bear less loss.

Please recommend any stocks for Intraday . Price < 200 / share.
Please advice.

Thanks in Advance.

Hi ziya,.....
...... I've never seen Saint's trading calls, but of what I've read about him, he seems to be pretty good in his work. He is a senior member of this forum, and I'm sure many people are satisfied with his calls......

Jai Shewaramani
Nice selfless effort from you in this thread Jai but I must comment on your above quoted post on Saint.........he's pretty good at his work - YES, .......he's a senior member of this forum - YES but, I repeat.......his calls are lousy.....do you know why? .......because he never ever gives any calls.

HE TEACHES A MAN TO FISH and catch one's own, not waiting to be fed fish from other knowledgeables. That is Saint for you Jai ........A TRUE TEACHER.

This is not to take anything away from your effort here.........selflessly sharing in it's own way. Keep up your good work.

Regards,

Re: Please recommend stocks for Trading in Intraday

Hi Jai,

I am new to this Trading business.

I have read all the 21 pages in this thread.I am impressed by your calls.
Can u please advice me regarding Dabur India Limited stock.
I had purchased @143.85 .Should I sell it @138 and bear less loss.

Please recommend any stocks for Intraday . Price < 200 / share.
Please advice.

Thanks in Advance.
Hello Raju,
I wouldnt recommend you to sell Dabur India at this level. Instead I would advice you to keep a stop loss @ 124 (bse) level. 1st target is 145/150 and if it breaks above 158, then the next target would be 165/170

I bearly give intraday calls, thts why I've named this thread as DELIVERY CALLS. But I will try to give some intraday calls in the future on yahoo msngr. My mail Id is [email protected] (include this in the subject line----add to bse list)

Hope this helps.
Regards
Jai Shewaramani

Nice selfless effort from you in this thread Jai but I must comment on your above quoted post on Saint.........he's pretty good at his work - YES, .......he's a senior member of this forum - YES but, I repeat.......his calls are lousy.....do you know why? .......because he never ever gives any calls.

HE TEACHES A MAN TO FISH and catch one's own, not waiting to be fed fish from other knowledgeables. That is Saint for you Jai ........A TRUE TEACHER.

This is not to take anything away from your effort here.........selflessly sharing in it's own way. Keep up your good work.

Regards,
Thank you Jaideep for your kind words. I'm sorry but as I mentioned before I've never referred to any of Saint's threads. I didn't know tht he doesnt give any trading calls. If he's a teacher, and if he teaches you the hard way how to survive in this market, then I think thats the best thing to do. Coz in the end, only the toughest will survive in this market,
Experience is virtue and one should profit from expereince instead of driving with his eyes closed.

Regards
Jai Shewaramani

HIGH RISK - HIGH RETURN CALLS

Buy Titan only above 733, stop loss 664, target 800/825

Reliance Industries has been in consolidating mode for almost 15 trading sessions. It can sprut up any time now
Buy Reliance Industries above 1025/1030, stop loss 974, target 1100

Buy IFlex above 1335, stop loss 1280, target 1375....(Highly risky call)

Buy Tata steel above 532, stop loss 485/495, target 560

Buy Wipro above 528, stop loss 464, target 575/600

Regards
Jai Shewaramani

Last edited:

Regards,
Yes Jaideep,couldn't agree more on the teacher aspect part of Saint.But he used to guide regarding trades as well,days not far too long back when he was my "crutch"(whatever the terminology,he's made me tonnes!!!) till that day came when he decided to be nobody's crutch and decide to teach the tricks of the trade.

And great effort Jai,keep going.Thanks!

Sincerely,
Anu

HIGH RISK - HIGH RETURN CALLS

Buy Titan only above 733, stop loss 664, target 800/825

Reliance Industries has been in consolidating mode for almost 15 trading sessions. It can sprut up any time now
Buy Reliance Industries above 1025/1030, stop loss 974, target 1100

Buy IFlex above 1335, stop loss 1280, target 1375....(Highly risky call)

Buy Tata steel above 532, stop loss 485/495, target 560

Buy Wipro above 528, stop loss 464, target 575/600

Regards
Jai Shewaramani
Titan 749 (high 758)
Reliance industries - N/A. High of 991
Iflex - N/A. High of 1335 (Buy call was above 1335)
Tata steel N/A. High 522
Wipro N/A. High of 519

Jai Shewaramani

Status
Not open for further replies.