Delivery Calls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Jai Sir,
I would like to know whether your views about Exide, given a few days back with a target of Rs. 350 /= is still valid, as this is stuck in the range 300-310.

Thanks
Shan

Hi Jai Sir,
I would like to know whether your views about Exide, given a few days back with a target of Rs. 350 /= is still valid, as this is stuck in the range 300-310.

Thanks
Shan

Hi Shan,
Exide made a high of 323 and closed at 317. It has given a breakout, but lacks some steam. It seems to be heading for 350 eventually.
You can do one of the following:-

1) Book profits on half you holdings and for the other half trail your stops to your cost price or 294 (whichever is higher)

2) Hold on to all your holdings for a target of 350 with a stop loss of 294 or your cost price (whichever is higher)

3) Book profits on all

Jai Shewaramani

Hai Jai,
I had acquired at Rs.302.As it has given a breakout today, I will go with your option 2 and will wait for the target, following your advise of strict stoploss.

Thanks.
Shan

Buy Bombay dyeing above 675, strict stop loss under 615, target 740/780.

AGRESSIVE PLAYERS can enter bombay dyeing at current levels i.e. 650, with strict stop loss under 615, target 740/780.

Jai Shewaramani

What would be the time frame for holding?
Max to max 2-3 weeks. If the target is not achieved in that time frame, it is advisable to close the position (assuming that the stop loss hasn't been hit)

Also, once your position is above your cost by 3-5%, it's better that you trail your stops to your cost price. So in this case, even if your stop is hit, you have nothing to lose.

Jai Shewaramani

Status
Not open for further replies.