Determination Of Trough /peak

renu daga

nice raj singh..

but i told ,,,will eb posting in weekend,,
if this nalysis could have been made an posted and discussed...woudl have been!!!!

this is what u to all join,,and help,,,each other...even novices pls ocme up and clarify urself,, for ,this specific chart

renu

Prabhjeet

Renu nice thread to be started and the good point is that you are focussing on long term charts.

Will try to contribute myself

U

uasish

asish da...

i think we should practically now help memebrs to analyse through chrts rather than posting our views
I used to post chart in every occasion,now due to limitation (to post again i may have to delete lots of earlier charts)i have stopped posting chart.

moneygurukul: If u meant the NTPC chart I must have missed it.:)

I wish something can be done about the restrictions for posting charts, not much use discussing technicals without a chart is it?
A picture is worth a thousand words they say.:)

renu daga

memebers..posting teh chart of infosys,,,

just .. first through trend line anlalysis..

but i have been trading through this analysis,,,and some few indicators....

and in last trade i ahve finally exited form infosys..form my folio half..at 1940..as per trend line ,, though i should exit at 2040 but misse dthe oppurtunity

post ur view here for this chart...
and we can carry on the discussion...for this scrip
with few more indicators..if majority agrees,,,and suitable indicators can be taken into account,,,

renu

Last edited:

and in last trade i ahve finally exited form infosys..form my folio half..at 1940..as per trend line ,, though i should exit at 2040 but misse dthe oppurtunity

with few more indicators..if majority agrees,,,and suitable indicators can be taken into account,,,

renu
Year 2003,where we heard first kick start of bull(et),trendline (1) is generally and trendline (2) is often seen in majority of charts of different scrips.

Prabhjeet

renu
Renu you have not used semilog scale for the price axis so the trendlines seem to have gone a bit awry. Have posted my own version of the trendlines please see the charts, to me it looks like Infosys is about to break down

Attachments

Prabhjeet

renu
Renu looks like you have not used semilog scale for prices so the trendlines seem to have gone a bit awry. Have tried to put my version in the chart

Attachments