Diary of a 315 Trader

trade4putuval

DLF, there was a large candle that broke through the previous resistance at 250, which means more upside. But then it did go till 280. If we check the weekly cloud, first resistance is at 286, followed by next resistance at 302.2.

So we can go short at 286, but strict stop of 288, because if this is broken, then the next target is 302.2, which is a sure and strong resistance from where you can short with multiple lots.:thumb:
I think I missed this trade twice, when I saw the chart today :annoyed:. I was not trading DLF since I already had my eyes on other trades. Let me see what we have today to trade next week!

trade4putuval

Why do I have a feeling that nifty will not fall further even though I see lot of bearishness around, target cloud top!!!

Check the chart!!!

The tight cluster looks like some support for nifty at 5700.
But yes, if it breaks the zone, we can see the ichimoku step that becomes a very strong support, due to the long length of the step! Let's see!

For followers of Fibonacci series, we have the following support zones: 5602, 5444. Fibonacci series is with respect of the uptrend wave that started in June 2012 and ended in January 2013.

Last edited:

trade4putuval

Weekly bottom of cloud touched. 700-688 is the cloud bottom for the next 2 weeks. If the price manage to sustain this, we can see the weekly cloud top at 742.

In daily, however there is a cluster around 720, so we need to be sure that this resistance is broken. If this is broken, then first target is 729, daily tenken.

Strategy would be to
  • Trade long near 700, keeping a very tight stop loss, for target of 718.
  • Trade short near 720, keeping a very tight stop loss for target of 708, an ichimoku step.
  • Trade long above 720 keeping a stop of 718 for target of 729, 750 (cloud top).

trade4putuval

Aap baar baar hybernation pe mat jao ji. We miss u.
I track the market everyday, but typing the post every day, bahut paktha hai :annoyed:!!!

trade4putuval

Ranbaxy is poised for upside in monthly with entry into monthly cloud, which could take the stock to 470. In weekly charts, double bottom formation will also fuel more upside.:thumb:

Putuval,

can you please tell me where do i get ichimoku setup for stock charts, right now i just have for nifty (using GCI MT4)

appreciate your help.

Thanks

a1b1trader

Putuval,

can you please tell me where do i get ichimoku setup for stock charts, right now i just have for nifty (using GCI MT4)

appreciate your help.

Thanks
If you want Ichimoku setup for stocks in daily charts, you can get it in chartink and chartnexus daily charts.

trade4putuval

Weekly bottom of cloud touched. 700-688 is the cloud bottom for the next 2 weeks. If the price manage to sustain this, we can see the weekly cloud top at 742.

In daily, however there is a cluster around 720, so we need to be sure that this resistance is broken. If this is broken, then first target is 729, daily tenken.

Strategy would be to
  • Trade long near 700, keeping a very tight stop loss, for target of 718.
  • Trade short near 720, keeping a very tight stop loss for target of 708, an ichimoku step.
  • Trade long above 720 keeping a stop of 718 for target of 729, 750 (cloud top).

Low made of 701.2 and high of 717!
Closed at 708.

720 not crossed yet!!!