Diary of a day trader - Part 2

Govt know that nifty is near 52 WK High. Govt is trying a Gap Up Opening using Diesel Price Hike when Crude is falling 2.7% intraday. :D
Any news regarding to reducing fiscal deficit might be good news for equity market. Lets See.
May even help the rupee which fell heavily today against USD.

Some one advertising here for MT4 MT5 training.
http://www.traderji.com/metatrader/87198-metatrader-4-5-training.html

But NSE don't give permission for MT4 OR MT5 trading terminal for Indian Brokers. I have asked that to thread owner which Indian Broker providing MT4 or MT5 terminal? But my post is blocked by thread owner. It is good to give unknown people (thread owner) to filter out various post according to his needs? He may use it for his own need. We must think of that too.

XUV-500

Can somebody tell me - In NEST PLUS intraday chart -how to set days for which i have to see charts? I am able to select time interval, but every time i open chart, last so many day's data gets loaded. I want data for last couple days and not of 15 days.

soft_trader

i tried many times how to trade on preopen?
No trade actually happens in Pre-open. During the pre-open session only orders can be placed in Nifty 50 stocks and BSE 30 stocks (Sensex). The orders must be Equity Delivery Buy/Sell. Intraday order types are not allowed.

After the end of pre-open between 7th or 8th minute, Order matching session starts, the orders which are not executed during this order matching session are pushed to the Normal trading session as pending open orders.

afaik, you don't trade in pre-open. it's just AMOs getting executed before the market opens.
No. AMOs are pushed to the exchange by the brokers only after the opening of the market at 9:15AM. AMOs are not sent to the exchanges during Pre-open session. Hope this clears all the doubt.