Diary of a day trader - Part 2

No disrespect but can you all please converse in English?..Not all can understand Hindi right?..this might probably make non-Hindi speaking crowd go away form this thread .. my 2 cents !!
Again again this day come :D

(viz. many happy returns)

futures

It's a public forum, brother. We make way for all kinds.
That is exactly the reason why i was so hesitant to write that post...as you said, we are all entitled to speak in whatever language we would like to in a public forum..no question about it .. but, it would be beneficial for a larger set of crowd (if the conversing language is English)..if i start writing in my own language, i am not sure what value addition it would have to this thread .. all said and done, i dont wanna talk about this further as it usually leads to unncessaary animosity...:eek:

EagleOne

No disrespect but can you all please converse in English?..Not all can understand Hindi right?..this might probably make non-Hindi speaking crowd go away form this thread .. my 2 cents !!
No disrespect to you either. But when conversation in hindi is around it is generally among a small group of friendly people having fun and talking mostly no trading topics. If you can't participate, I am sorry but I am not under any obligation to think of non hindi speaking members every time I put a word on TJ.
Yes, when it comes to anything related to trading or should be widely read, like everyone I ensure that it is in english. But I for one abhor english when talking to my friends or having fun. I don't care whichever among 'my way or highway' kind of forum rules get trodden in the process. In this, no compromise. No way. No matter what.

Taiki

what was a reason for the sudden jump after 10 o'clock?
Not sure about any news AuguBhai, But nifty was in sideways range of 6086 - 6096 from 9:20 AM to 10:00 AM in 1min Timeframe. Then it broke that range on upside. Pulled back a little to 6098, and then surged to 6111 :)

EagleOne

hey softy, are you playing with nifty options today? I am. And it is fun!! Come on out and tell what you are doing! :D