Is this thread beneficial?

• Yes

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

reachjj

Good Morning All...

Budget day, High volatility expected once the budget starts...

Buy > 12015 First TGT 12040, crossing 12040 can make it reach further higher today....
Short < 11940.....

reachjj

Another 400 Points this week till now (considering just 100 points today).....that takes to a total of 1000 Points this expiry....

I am planning to start live trading either from tomorrow or from Monday.... Lets see what happens...

reachjj

Guys,

I am not sure if anybody is following my trades here as I see more than 1500 views but not more than 1-2 people replying to my posts...

So I have added a Poll. Please vote if you are following it...

Another 400 Points this week till now (considering just 100 points today).....that takes to a total of 1000 Points this expiry....

I am planning to start live trading either from tomorrow or from Monday.... Lets see what happens...
Guys,

I am not sure if anybody is following my trades here as I see more than 1500 views but not more than 1-2 people replying to my posts...

So I have added a Poll. Please vote if you are following it...
So why not start a separate thread for live trading BNF ?? Keep this thread for the times when you need to get back to the drawing board, let's hope never.

As for the replies, maybe you'll get responses to live trading.

reachjj

Good Morning All,

Because of a very large range of yesterday, I have very wide levels today, Lets see if it works...

Buy > 11585
Short < 11360

Will post the new buying level by 9.20.....