Differences between trader terminals

at a cost of Rs.500/- for per quarter, software based trading system called 'supertrade' of reliance money is too gud..... Must try...
But does anyone know other brkr offering terminal cheaper n faster than this........... Pl let me know soon....... My period of 3 mnths is gonna expire soon...........

Farsheed

PGDIMES

at a cost of Rs.500/- for per quarter, software based trading system called 'supertrade' of reliance money is too gud..... Must try...
But does anyone know other brkr offering terminal cheaper n faster than this........... Pl let me know soon....... My period of 3 mnths is gonna expire soon...........

Farsheed

Can u work on multi-time frames?

lazytrader

Farsheed
Only ones why can tell you if there is something better than supertrade is ones who have used it and there are very few.

OR

You could tell us some useful features it has and the ones you use and post some screenshots (you can upload them to tinypic.com and paste links here).

To be frank, when you can get ODIN for Rs.1000 one time I don't know why we would need anything else for Rs1500/yr. The only gripe with ODIN is charting is a bit ancient.

Post screenshots and we'll let you know.

hi......thxn for ur feedback. which co. offers odin for 1000 bucks a yr?
I had found Supertrade damn impressive...... Super Trade is a software based exe trading system and provide live market rates.
Also, there is Technical Chart facility available.... I was able to create multiple market watch in the same screen... they also provide with free research call during market hours.