Discipline is the key - My trade logs

Narass

Trades of today....pretty much similar to Friday

A lot better in overall marks. I wish i cud make 1 more trade atleast. There were some 5/6 good opportunities came in. But, i never took those :(. Some kind of mental blockade which prevents me from taking more trades....

veluri1967

Narass,

What does it mean "Not triggered fully"?

Is it half hearted trade? If so, avoid them. As per your own analysis, you could find more opportunate trades later. Wait for full blown triggers.
Remember, trigger alone is not a guarantee for profits. Atleast waiting for a proper trigger can increase your odds of success.

Since you are a day trader, you must have ice cold patience to tap the markets to your advantage.

PS : Its possible, I might have committed a mistake in interpreting your words in the trade log.:D

Great going indeed.

Narass

Narass,

What does it mean "Not triggered fully"?

Great going indeed.
Price executes some of my qty and just jumps to hit the target. Price may even travel back to my entry point after hitting the target. But, i usually close my remaining, not executed orders once the target is achieved (impatience??).

I understand that the order size is not so big, but, the target is also quite nearby.

veluri1967

Price executes some of my qty and just jumps to hit the target. Price may even travel back to my entry point after hitting the target. But, i usually close my remaining, not executed orders once the target is achieved (impatience??).

I understand that the order size is not so big, but, the target is also quite nearby.
Okey...bro...

I misunderstood the context. Anyway, there is a good piece of suggestion, isnot there?

Narass

I have got slightly more than 2% today so far. So, no more trades for the rest of the day. :thumb:

But, i will keep posting my thots and track whether markets behaved like the way i thot or otherwise...

i have got slightly more than 2% today so far. So, no more trades for the rest of the day. :thumb:

But, i will keep posting my thots and track whether markets behaved like the way i thot or otherwise...
i bought oriental bank today @388.do you think it will give me some money in 3 or four day.suggest me.

Narass

Today was a satisfying day :thumb:

Took 3 trades, all came out good. Never traded after that. Though the first one, i had to close it a bit earlier.

Guys, wish me that I continue doing this in a disciplined way. Both in life as well as in trading. :D

I wanted to post my thots and continue to track it, that how market reacted to my thots. I cud not do it today :( . I will try to do it, so that i gain confidence (or otherwise)