Dissecting the Nest Plus Auto Trading API

Hi Kanak,
Last i heard SSKI is supported by Symphony's Presto. Check this link for their API documents. They have become very oepn and are providing APIs for external applications connectivity with Presto oms as well.

https://twitter.com/symphonyfintech/statuses/430680403809013760
Hello,

I am in a talk with SyphonyFintech and they said Sharekhan trade tiger is part of presto ATS. But the application itself is bulky so they prefer full presto client terminals like "religare" or "composite edge" and they would be able to provide API.

Another thing they said i would have to use their server for my application to use their API which is quit disappointing.

I am looking for this Presto API but it is going bit expensive and also using their server is one of the conflict.

Regards,
Kanak Shha

Hello,

I am in a talk with SyphonyFintech and they said Sharekhan trade tiger is part of presto ATS. But the application itself is bulky so they prefer full presto client terminals like "religare" or "composite edge" and they would be able to provide API.

Another thing they said i would have to use their server for my application to use their API which is quit disappointing.

I am looking for this Presto API but it is going bit expensive and also using their server is one of the conflict.

Regards,

Kanak Shha

I seriously doubt that trade tiger is part of presto.. That's a bit long shot... Although rest part maybe true that you would have to use their server for whatever needs you have,,,,, kanak bro... Have got your message.. Will call u tomorrow...cheers

While this thread is not about the ShareKhan's API, at least one person has mentioned that he has worked with it (see post #17). Will leave it to you to take it from there.

It would do you a lot of good if you were a little more forthcoming with details and specifics, particularly about what you already know, and where you want to go, with limitations if any. It makes it easier for those who respond, and you will get better answers.
Hello Yusi,

Thank you for helping through out the thread !

I have certain limitation to explain more of it here, but if you could provide me your contact details (as i have not got PM enabled) i can explain you what exactly i am trying to implement.

I am trying to implement an application which would the real time market data preferably Tick-by-Tick via API (Development technology .net) and putting those data in to the engine for the further process (It surely is not reselling the data).

Hope we can take this off the TJ.

Regards,
Kanak Shah

Hello Yusi,

Thank you for helping through out the thread !

I have certain limitation to explain more of it here, but if you could provide me your contact details (as i have not got PM enabled) i can explain you what exactly i am trying to implement.

I am trying to implement an application which would the real time market data preferably Tick-by-Tick via API (Development technology .net) and putting those data in to the engine for the further process (It surely is not reselling the data).

Regards,

Kanak Shah

Hey kanak, from API if you want to tick by tick data.. It is going to be impossible.. Reason.. Tick by tick data feed is not available outside co location in NSE..... Even if the data was to be available...I would not know how much bandwidth would it require to travel... What you would get is per second data which is also called fast broadcast.... This what almost all broker terminals would have...would this serve your purpose?

Hey kanak, from API if you want to tick by tick data.. It is going to be impossible.. Reason.. Tick by tick data feed is not available outside co location in NSE..... Even if the data was to be available...I would not know how much bandwidth would it require to travel... What you would get is per second data which is also called fast broadcast.... This what almost all broker terminals would have...would this serve your purpose?
Hello Puneet sir,

I am looking forward to your call tomorrow as i have gone through the whole thread and what API you are offering.

Regarding the broadcast data, that can be of help so lets take the call you can find my number in my mail and can call me anytime.

Regards,
Kanak Shah

yusi

It would have been all-round helpful if you could have, not a big deal if you cannot -- true of many persons actually. Maybe some time, once you are past the initial stages, one can look back and write about all the two-steps forward, one-step back that happened.

For the moment, I'll pass on the off-TJ contact.

It would have been all-round helpful if you could have, not a big deal if you cannot -- true of many persons actually. Maybe some time, once you are past the initial stages, one can look back and write about all the two-steps forward, one-step back that happened.

For the moment, I'll pass on the off-TJ contact.
I would definitely help the community when this gets implemented. As there is some restrictions from the another person involved in this i would not be able to explain at this moment.

Please send me your contact details on ***email***.

Regards,
Kanak Shah

Last edited:

yusi

Correction: The version on which I tested was Nest 57.97.3 and so I hope the ones above it would be able to do the basic stuff.
Abhi, got my trading plugin reenabled. A few questions related to problems not faced earlier:

1. What is the Omnesys support email? The one I know is resulting in a bounce.

2. When 'Placing' an order from the API Generated Orders window, is the Buy/Sell (F1/F2) window getting triggered for you in Nest? It is happening to me in NOW currently.

3. After placing multiple orders, if you click 'Ignore' for the last one the others can no more be place or ignored?

yusi

2. Yes. First the API window opens up with the order list from which I can trigger the order which in turn opens the Buy/Sell order window to finally place the order.
Seems to be a Plus 1.8 / 2.8 thing.

Tried a Nest with Plus 1.7, and the order gets placed immediately on trigger comfirmation from the API Generated Orders window. The Buy/Sell window does not open up for a second confirmation.