Do we know Nifty going to bounce ?

my opinion about nifty..my understanding of combinaation of some indicators suggests that nifty is on the verge of a very big break down..only a close above 2800-2850 can save it,if in next 2-3 days nifty cant cross those levels on closing basis,we will see a fall of more than 100-150 points in a day,,,may be a bad event coming our ways ??..god save bulls !!!!!!!

U

uasish

my opinion about nifty..my understanding of combinaation of some indicators suggests that nifty is on the verge of a very big break down..only a close above 2800-2850 can save it,if in next 2-3 days nifty cant cross those levels on closing basis,we will see a fall of more than 100-150 points in a day,,,may be a bad event coming our ways ??..god save bulls !!!!!!!
Though thread is EoD analysis,but to draw your attention,dont short.
Nifty Fut 30 mins is having an Up-bias,until the Black & Red line gives same value a confirmed Uptrend is not established.
If the Black & Blue gives same value then only i would Short or add to my Shorts.

Attachments

renu daga

one question,, after seeing teh back data
logic,,, when black line levaes blue line a buy is taken,,,,STOP LOSS?
second ,, i find many erruptions took place on part of black line and in next 2/1 bar got exhausted... mena scorrective waves still going,, now how can we rely on this?...why no second thought

dada one request..i dont have the back data as neat as urs,, since i was unable for trading for few days so if u could post data of urs nifty data,,, i could match my indiactor and see if still some whip saws....just to clear my doubts!!

renu

Do not worry too much . Just learn to trade set ups(which of course are difficult for a lay man). It takes a long time and experience. Remember to follow money management principles and do not be too overconfident otherwise you will be trapped both sides. Support and resistances, RSI, MACDs are all old tools.

orderflow13

Though thread is EoD analysis,but to draw your attention,dont short.
Nifty Fut 30 mins is having an Up-bias,until the Black & Red line gives same value a confirmed Uptrend is not established.
If the Black & Blue gives same value then only i would Short or add to my Shorts.
Asish da mystery of your code still remains :D..
..is it based on dominant cycle ? plz plz give us a clue :D

renu daga

dada....
pls post comment how is it working... i just have data of 3 days,,,

and one more thing.... when gaps occur i think we should wait for fresh signals to ocurr,, rather than... going in that false flow

confirmations with 10 min time frame,,,and buy only when
yellow =green=pink....and further strong when = white...and then it shows heated up and steam finished

Attachments

U

uasish

Alex,

Will definetly give some clue,but later ,i am little preoccupied,it is heartening to give Infarction to 'Jesse',but cant help,we have to act justly in life.
Hope you understand,some time later if required in any of your thread will discuss.

Asish

renu daga

THIS IS CALLED HUMBLE NESS....
AND FEW MEMBERS WERE TRYING TO SLAUGHTER IT...still dada is so,,, calm ,, i would have,,,needed,,, kool kool dermi cool!!

renu