Doubling money in 10 days?

I have doubled my money and even made it triple, but not always
this is no trick,you can very well do it in intraday with high leverages.
for an example if u want to go for a short sell
selling 2000 Nos of X company's stock at Rs50 each, and buying it at Rs53 on the same day
This can be done with an investment of Rs 5000 and by leveraging it 20 times that is 100000Rs Margin and when u sell it from 51 and buy them at 53, u would get Rs. 6000 as Profit :), but if u r going to get a loss then the matter of risk comes :(
The more u take risk, the more u gain. but in times losses too. if u are sure that the signal is predictable u can leverage!!!:thumb:
Elango Pugazhendhi
wouldnt that mean u loose about 6000 rupees? cause from what I know about short selling is If you short a stock you should buy it at a lower price?

umeshmandal

Where BANK FD for 1 year does not even pay 10%, we are looking to double our Money in 10 Days !????
If one can achieve a 24% return on his "ENTIRE" capital deployed or allocated in stocks, and I mean an annual 24% return on his/her Capital consistently , he would be doing fantastic. On ploughing back profits back into stocks, with just 24% annual return can multiply his initial Capital by a factor of 25 in 15 years ! 1L becomes 25+L in 15 years ! Let us aim for something sane ! And frankly too is not practical as after a period, to trade the entire capital with profits added also becomes tedious. It looks easy to achieve a profit of 24% on a capital of say 5 Lakhs, but in the year 7 or 8 when it becomes 20 or 25 L it will not seem as easy! Not achievable by most of us here. This would require Super Discipline ! But surely NOT IMPOSSIBLE !

jagankris

Re: Doubling money in 10 days?DLF

Hi

My friend says that by using software like investaar meetastock etc, he can double his money in 10 days.:rofl:

But I can't believe him, so I want to know from you professional traders if doubling is possible in such a short period and what short of knowledge level it would take to achieve that position?:confused:

Regards
Ameet
Have a clear idea of the risk of ruin with 14 times leverage.
Say with a capital of 10K your friend purchases 1000 Shares of DLF @ 140rs.
What happens when the share moves 1rs which is 0.7% move your friend could have gained or lost 10% of his capital.

Do you think risk per trade is acceptable ?

Trust Yourself no need to believe your friend.
Have reasonable and realistic profit expectations.
Beware - There is no holy grail in Trading Systems / Trading SW's.

I think that doubling money just in 10 days is pretty impossible,,
It can be reach if there was a big lucky on the trade. 10 days is not enough and If you trade 24hours non stop. It's pretty possible but very danger...