DownloadBhavCopy Utility in excel

chachi

Thanks for the utility chachi....i just downloaded intraday data from BSE... it get downloaded in few Secs.. but data downloaded in the format of ..Date,TIME,PRICE,CHANGE,VOLUME..only... is it possible of getting data in Date TICKER, O,H,L,C,V format for Intraday.
Yes I will do this and will post the revised file morrow.

Also BSE Indicces data is not possible to download by this utility... i think tht can be done require minor changes only...if Historical ndices data is able to download in require format than it is awsome.....

Warm regards,

Chintan
Please provide me the link if you know. I am yet to explore BSE site for this. Also provide me the format required.

Regards
Chachi

chachi

Hi Chintan & mksingh and others.

02.09.2008: File is revised and uploaded and it is now capable of downloading the Intraday files from BSE in required format.

Go to first posting of this thread to find the download link.

Chachi

ARMHM

Hi Chintan & mksingh and others.

02.09.2008: File is revised and uploaded and it is now capable of downloading the Intraday files from BSE in required format.

Go to first posting of this thread to find the download link.

Chachi
Hi,
Are you developing a utility to download historical stock data from NSE as well?

Dear Friend,

For some reason (.com) remained in the link. Now it is rectified. Please go to the first post of this thread and download. (remember to replace *********** with 4 shared . com without spaces.

Regards
Chachi
Hi Chachi.
Your latest version "DownloadBhavCopy V1.3" is working fine ( Vista & Excel 2007).

I want some more value addition in it.
While my trying to fetch NSE indices from y a h o o it is giving following error:

"No files saved.Internet connection OR data may not exist.Check and try again."
I used y a h o o symbols of NSE indices for this.

I really appreciate your time and energy you invest for developing this utility.

Regards,
MK Singh

Last edited:

chachi

Hi Chachi.
Your latest version "DownloadBhavCopy V1.3" is working fine ( Vista & Excel 2007).

I want some more value addition in it.
While my trying to fetch NSE indices from y a h o o it is giving following error:

"No files saved.Internet connection OR data may not exist.Check and try again."
I used y a h o o symbols of NSE indices for this.

I really appreciate your time and energy you invest for developing this utility.

Regards,
MK Singh
Hello King, I mean Singh :)

Your words encourage me to fine tune the utility. Basically I have have not considered for Indices from yhoo and hence you get that intended message. But I will do it now and will upload the modified one tomorrow.

Regards