DPL ONLINE : Unlimited Trades @ Rs 1499/Year Acros s NSE/BSE/MCX-SX

Status
Not open for further replies.
After going through the whole thread , the conclusion which I make is that the motive of DPL online is good , i.e. to start a new kind of competition in the discount broking industry but the timing of starting the thread by DPL was not systematic.

They would have been in a far better position in answering the queries once the facilities & services which they are planning to cater were on the verge of completion stage.

The website claims very high but everything tends to force for patience on the part of the prospective customers. We can easily make out from the fact that the clients get anxious even with their existing brokers if the timeline is not met by the brokers, so a new venture compelling to be patient & that too without timeline is not really welcome.
Agree with @Leonid,

Once entire system is ready and tested by brokers inhouse traders for atleast a month.

Then only brokers should announce it. Saves heartburn and time.
Thanks for your queries. Taking lead from your remarkable comments, we can say with certainty that everything is in WORKING ORDER at our end. Well, for us, the idea is to create a discussion group in which traders would help us with inputs about similar software platforms they have used over time. Releasing a beta version with inputs form the traders is few weeks away. But, are we not, as a company, allowed to ask the esteemed traders to provide inputs on similar platforms. You will definitely be able to taste the pudding once it has been recommend by the in-house team and out in the market but until then can you not help us with inputs; For instance, what you would like to see in the platform or, say, what sort of inefficiencies exist in other software platforms in order for us to inculcate them in our propriety software. That sort of feedback from traders will help us to calibrate our platform, DELTA TRADE, so that it is able to cater to minutest requirement of the traders. If we are abet to imbibe suggestions (THAT IS THE IDEA OF THIS FORUM FOR US) made by traders to our new platform, then, we believe, it will be a win win situation for both the sides (traders and us).

Warm Regards:)
DPL Online Team

DSM

DPL Online,

As far as trading platforms go, mostly all are same. What matters is :

* Ease and speed of execution.
* Better Margins
* User friendly backoffice
* Good Connectivity and backup
* Customer service

The deciding factor in my view is the quality of graphs and intra-day chart time frames you can provide. No need to look further than Trade Tiger from Sharekhan.

Good luck

Thanks for your queries. Taking lead from your remarkable comments, we can say with certainty that everything is in WORKING ORDER at our end. Well, for us, the idea is to create a discussion group in which traders would help us with inputs about similar software platforms they have used over time. Releasing a beta version with inputs form the traders is few weeks away. But, are we not, as a company, allowed to ask the esteemed traders to provide inputs on similar platforms. You will definitely be able to taste the pudding once it has been recommend by the in-house team and out in the market but until then can you not help us with inputs; For instance, what you would like to see in the platform or, say, what sort of inefficiencies exist in other software platforms in order for us to inculcate them in our propriety software. That sort of feedback from traders will help us to calibrate our platform, DELTA TRADE, so that it is able to cater to minutest requirement of the traders. If we are abet to imbibe suggestions (THAT IS THE IDEA OF THIS FORUM FOR US) made by traders to our new platform, then, we believe, it will be a win win situation for both the sides (traders and us).

DPL Online Team

@DPLOnline,

So you are mainly here for inputs for your upcoming trading platform! Hmmm. Nice!

So just to tell what you are interested in - see every trader has its own style of trading, so the requirements will vary. Chart guy will as you something and technical something else.

As for me, the first thing is "reliablity" of technical infrastructure. There perhaps is no other profession, not even banking and nuclear reactor, which is dependent on "near" 100% reliablity of glitch free connectivity like trading markets. So first you ensure us about this aspect because all is dependent on it. We have learned lessons from our bitter experiences. Please tell us about your servers, systems, lease lines etc.

About features, I don't have a long list, I mainly trade futures and never hold them for more than 4 days; but I think Interactive Brokers like BO will be beneficial for all, coupled with features like GTC orders etc. :)

cloudTrader

DPL Online Team
As DSM & Punter786 have pointed out , I have similar expectations & must be the case with all traders.

I use Trade Tiger & by far till now it is the best platform in India. Still it has a very annoying feature where if the internet gets disconnected , we have to input the login credentials as many times as the internet disconnects. It does not reconnect automatically. I have pointed this matter to their care team umpteen times but to no avail. This kind of responsiveness irritates a lot.

So if the customer feels that their feedback will count then it gives a boost to join the constructive discussion for the decent outcome.

I hope we all will enjoy this thread from here on. :thumb:

OneThatGotAway

everything looks promising . hope mr.s dugar;s site whenever they complete be what
they have advertised.

check this link out
https://goo.gl/AFjkRe
that claims it has already 3000 customer really ? lol
something shady now ^^

DPl man are u guys Franchisee or you are Registered member of Nse like zerodha / rksv ....
they said :-- NSE Member in zopim chat

There site is not ready yet. Person on zopim chat didn;t even say me account forum is not ready
i wasted my 30min in filling form lol in end when i press Generate pdf gave
Invalid Access

Strik 1:- First turn off lol
they need to get there site ready first

Last edited:
@DPLOnline,

So you are mainly here for inputs for your upcoming trading platform! Hmmm. Nice!

So just to tell what you are interested in - see every trader has its own style of trading, so the requirements will vary. Chart guy will as you something and technical something else.

As for me, the first thing is "reliablity" of technical infrastructure. There perhaps is no other profession, not even banking and nuclear reactor, which is dependent on "near" 100% reliablity of glitch free connectivity like trading markets. So first you ensure us about this aspect because all is dependent on it. We have learned lessons from our bitter experiences. Please tell us about your servers, systems, lease lines etc.

About features, I don't have a long list, I mainly trade futures and never hold them for more than 4 days; but I think Interactive Brokers like BO will be beneficial for all, coupled with features like GTC orders etc. :)
As DSM & Punter786 have pointed out , I have similar expectations & must be the case with all traders.

I use Trade Tiger & by far till now it is the best platform in India. Still it has a very annoying feature where if the internet gets disconnected , we have to input the login credentials as many times as the internet disconnects. It does not reconnect automatically. I have pointed this matter to their care team umpteen times but to no avail. This kind of responsiveness irritates a lot.

So if the customer feels that their feedback will count then it gives a boost to join the constructive discussion for the decent outcome.

I hope we all will enjoy this thread from here on. :thumb:
I really appreciate your concern:)

I hope, with all your constructive comments & suggestions we can make DPL online 'Traders Paradise' indeed.

:)

headstrong007

----- Full-Time ----- Day-Trader
6 june turnover shows 10,000Cr... every day...
Much better than Zerodha with 70,000+ clients,,RKSV...
DPL online already a 'Traders Paradise' indeed. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.