Dream Journey from $ 200 to $ 20000

Anything is possible in this forex market. All that is rewd is you should be in right direction of the market, and that is the toughest thing in the financial markets.

For example check this where 1K a/c has been grown to 100K + in just a weeks trading.

Unbelievable it seems , but it ism true and can be verified here .:D

http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=56670
yes that is called gambling, more than 10 times i have tuened $100 to $2000 in a day $650 in $14500 in a week $1700 in $12000 in a day ,now i will tell i converted $14500 to $37 $2000 to $38, $12000 to $37 result is in minus,if earning is that which comes through strategy,through a sustem there is no sustem which can make $100 to $100k within weeks. yes system is there which can make $1000 to $1500 in a month or more or less .after one month of trading winning trades are more than loosing trades that is trading.what is this that i will convert $200 to $25000. it is possible, but it only disturbs the people who are doing in a very systemic manner. It is trading people here should only share their real experiences. if some body can convert $200 to $25000 then what the hell he is discussing here. he is showing magic.

yes that is called gambling, more than 10 times i have tuened $100 to $2000 in a day $650 in $14500 in a week $1700 in $12000 in a day ,now i will tell i converted $14500 to $37 $2000 to $38, $12000 to $37 result is in minus,if earning is that which comes through strategy,through a sustem there is no sustem which can make $100 to $100k within weeks. yes system is there which can make $1000 to $1500 in a month or more or less .after one month of trading winning trades are more than loosing trades that is trading.what is this that i will convert $200 to $25000. it is possible, but it only disturbs the people who are doing in a very systemic manner. It is trading people here should only share their real experiences. if some body can convert $200 to $25000 then what the hell he is discussing here. he is showing magic.
Gambling ??????

That is what we all are doing , leave apart the stock traders who never enters for intra day trade. How many of us are doing this?
Apart from that , all kind of financial trading where a marginal amount is paid to place an order , falls in the same category.

:D

Any ways, all have rights to express himself in a way he /she likes .

Hi friends :p
Can anyone dream to built am a/c of just 200 $ to 25000 $ ?

I Can.

If one knows forex trading , one can drean for this and have passion and discipline ,This is Quite Achivable Dream. In india this particular field of trading is still hardly knowc to few people .
I am going to trade forex with this Dream.
I have ben in forex trading since about three years and i have in fact known all the ins and outs of this market.
In fact i can say i am doing it nicely.
So coming to original context of this thread,
I shall be trading with fresh account of $ 200 from next monday and will be trading on this a/c with a specific goal to convert the a/c in to a $ 20K. The idea is to multiply the a/c by 100 times in the spam of 8 to 12 months.
Previously i have posted some trade results of my system here in this forums.
When i start i will be posting my weekly results here in this forum.
I want to use this thread my trading journal, and will be updating this journey from time to time.
Any suggestions are welcome.

:)

sir,
pl explain trading methodology u found most successful. entry and exit plan.
srpatel

tulika

Hi mate,
sure it is possible. A few things you need to keep in mind ( I am telling you because I have lost my account after taking it to nearly 950% of the initial balance, I do know what starts happening once you start finding success )

- After a certain level, I stopped being diligent
- After a little extra progress, I started thinking i was invincible.
- After a few days, I thought I was bigger than the market and also bigger than my own system. Result: I started playing intuitive trades instead of following my system
- Greed started taking over me , and I started opening multiple positions, without leaving enough ANTI MOVEMENT margin.
- and one fine day, I left for dehradoon, leaving all my positions open with an illusion that whatever may happen, my balance can only and only multiply.

isn't it obvious what happened after that? so m personal advice for you will be to focus only and only on the no.of lots that you need to make and not the amount to be reached. Everybody has a limited earning greed and the moment you touch that line, you subconciuosly start becoming careless.
so I hope you find a wonderful journey ahead.
cheers!
DITTO HAPPENED WITH ME... I WAS BOTTOMED DOWN FROM THE PEEK... WAS GETTING SUCCESS TILL I WAS DISCIPLINED... ONE WRONG MOVE AND ALL GONE IN A JIFFY.. LOST MY CONFIDENCE AGAIN...

Rules to follow:

• Money Management: Use 5% or less of margin to trade forex
  • Consistency: Stick to a constant lot size during the entire year, do not overdo even if you are confident.
  • Follow price action systems of supports / resistance instead of any other - specially fibonacci

follow these basic rules and you will be amazed by what you can earn from the markets yourself.

Hi mate,
sure it is possible. A few things you need to keep in mind ( I am telling you because I have lost my account after taking it to nearly 950% of the initial balance, I do know what starts happening once you start finding success )

- After a certain level, I stopped being diligent
- After a little extra progress, I started thinking i was invincible.
- After a few days, I thought I was bigger than the market and also bigger than my own system. Result: I started playing intuitive trades instead of following my system
- Greed started taking over me , and I started opening multiple positions, without leaving enough ANTI MOVEMENT margin.
- and one fine day, I left for dehradoon, leaving all my positions open with an illusion that whatever may happen, my balance can only and only multiply.

isn't it obvious what happened after that? so m personal advice for you will be to focus only and only on the no.of lots that you need to make and not the amount to be reached. Everybody has a limited earning greed and the moment you touch that line, you subconciuosly start becoming careless.
so I hope you find a wonderful journey ahead.
cheers!
perfect experience sharing!!!

Rules to follow:

• Money Management: Use 5% or less of margin to trade forex
  • Consistency: Stick to a constant lot size during the entire year, do not overdo even if you are confident.
  • Follow price action systems of supports / resistance instead of any other - specially fibonacci

follow these basic rules and you will be amazed by what you can earn from the markets yourself.
all the three rules are good!!!

SavantGarde

50:1 - 1 Standard Lot Of EUR/USD Margin would be $2000
100:1 - 1 Standard Lot $1000
400:1 - 1 Standard Lot $250

What type of lot, are you talking about Good Shepherd..!!!

SG

$200 is just sufficient to buy one lot of EUR/USD and leave a little for weathering the losses if there is a counter move.

Shepherd