Elliott Wave theory - why does it work?

Aman1

UASISH,
agree with ur elliott analysis. My setup is about to give buy on monthlychart, has given buy on weekly and short term overbought on daily.
Means this pullback on dailycharts is an excellent buy.
keep up the good work.

aman1:)

Attachments

dear amit

Thanks for the reply. Could you throw some light on the current nifty spot elliot wave count. Are we in subminuette wave 5 from 4311.80? Do you agree with me. If so what is the projected target for spot nifty wave 5 end.

After completion of subminuette wave 5 which subdivision shall come. Please help a si am struggling with the wave count.

Thanks

U

uasish

Eveready Industries ,my earlier Buy has given a (+) 21 % profit ,however this time bought yesterday @ 52.35 is now only at (+) 1.05 % ,which can be negative any time,let us see.

U

uasish

To-day once again EW knowledge was beneficial ,for those who knew that the Max Tgt for Down Impulse after completion of 5th Up is few pips above the last established 4th Low.
Look at ND TV Fut & see to-day's Low.

U

uasish

Right Bvp,but if it breaks the earlier 4th then the alternate analogy ,you are right it is "Usually" not the Max Tgt,but if you knew that in advance what would have been your SL for Long ( obviously below earlier 4th) in ND TV Fut,now see to-day's Low & earlier 4th's Price ,& see to-day's ND TV Fut's closing price ,with respect to r/r ratio & EW a Trade worth taking.