Elliott Wave Theory

Durgeshji, this is really an invaluable thread and traders knowing EW principles r ahead of others in the market. Request u to project Jisljaleqs targets. Thanks in advance

Here is a look at the BIG picture on Nifty . So , this is how it is supposed to go :
The ongoing correction can take Nifty in the vicinity of 7400 . There on a rally to 9000+ . Here is the scary scenario : A drop back to about 5000 :sos:

Now, here is the good thing . None of this is certain but just a probability depending on many factors and the foremost being if i have the correct count:clap:

Here is a look at the BIG picture on Nifty . So , this is how it is supposed to go :
The ongoing correction can take Nifty in the vicinity of 7400 . There on a rally to 9000+ . Here is the scary scenario : A drop back to about 5000 :sos:

Now, here is the good thing . None of this is certain but just a probability depending on many factors and the foremost being if i have the correct count:clap:
Interesting counts
But dont you think you have missed the counts at low of 2009 and at high of 2010 (starting point of both trendlines) OR I am missing something