Elliott Wave Theory

MCX Crude Daily

It's making an expanded flat in wave 4 on the daily chart. The C wave of this expanded flat is turning out to be an ending diagonal made of 3-3-3-3-3.

MCX Crude Hourly

On the hourly chart it's going up to make the last abc of fifth wave of C.

Last edited:

amitagg

Crude Oil Trader
Nifty Spot Hourly

Today , looks like Nifty put in the wave 5 low in style with a bullish divergence.
Expect an upmove till 7252 from here.

I have put the entire labelling as an ABC down because wave 3 is not supposed to be contained within a channel.

In that case just checking for info whether the correction can be termed as ended since the last leg 5 wave impulse in missing when you label as ABC ( unless leading diagonal)??? But confused due to lack of fully clarity of concepts

In that case just checking for info whether the correction can be termed as ended since the last leg 5 wave impulse in missing when you label as ABC ( unless leading diagonal)??? But confused due to lack of fully clarity of concepts
This is what maybe happening on the daily. We maybe in a C wave ending diagonal where each leg sub-divides into 3s i.e. abc .

If indeed its C wave of an ending diagonal then the wave structure must overlap i.e. wave the ongoing 4 should breach wave 1 low.Nifty should print above 7553.

This is also a possibility. No matter which is chosen , the selling is not yet over. It's a correction in a bear market.

Last edited:
MCX Silver 1h

It made an expanding triangle in wave 4 . This pattern shafts breakout traders nicely. May empty trading accounts quickly too . Typically , occurs in wave 4 or B.

Silver looks set to march to 39586.

DSM

Good analysis Durgesh,

Am sure it would have taking a lot of time to study and post this. :thumb:

This is what maybe happening on the daily. We maybe in a C wave ending diagonal where each leg sub-divides into 3s i.e. abc .

If indeed its C wave of an ending diagonal then the wave structure must overlap i.e. wave the ongoing 4 should breach wave 1 low.Nifty should print above 7553.

This is also a possibility. No matter which is chosen , the selling is not yet over. It's a correction in a bear market.