Elliott Wave Theory

Shikamaru

What a drag!!!

Only anadi fall in trap of false break out,The masters always know which is false/true break out.

As per SEBI guidelines, to post price levels on securities listed in India , one needs to be registered with SEBI qualification being ( for individual ) :
1. Solvency of ₹1 lac
2. Graduate
3. 5 years of experience

I guess majority of the posters here on Traderji will qualify that .:clap:

Instead of putting draconian laws , SEBI must review the performance of those registered with it as well . If performance were to be reviewed , many of the said analysts predicting levels will get their licenses revoked.

If you have access to bloomberg , open a stock chart and look at historic "Analyst Recommendations" and how the stocks moved comparative to those recommendations.

To those without access to bloomberg, goto hdfcsec dot com.
Type a bank for example say oriental bank and look at the recommendations. It was a buy at 320 , 230, 170 . The analyst kept recommending buy and it kept tumbling to 70s levels. :D

This is the quality of high flying analysts registered with SEBI.:D
They have a license to kill innocent people.:D

As per SEBI guidelines, to post price levels on securities listed in India , one needs to be registered with SEBI qualification being ( for individual ) :
1. Solvency of ₹1 lac
2. Graduate
3. 5 years of experience

I guess majority of the posters here on Traderji will qualify that .:clap:

Instead of putting draconian laws , SEBI must review the performance of those registered with it as well . If performance were to be reviewed , many of the said analysts predicting levels will get their licenses revoked.

If you have access to bloomberg , open a stock chart and look at historic "Analyst Recommendations" and how the stocks moved comparative to those recommendations.

To those without access to bloomberg, goto hdfcsec dot com.
Type a bank for example say oriental bank and look at the recommendations. It was a buy at 320 , 230, 170 . The analyst kept recommending buy and it kept tumbling to 70s levels. :D

This is the quality of high flying analysts registered with SEBI.:D
There is a saying,
samrath ko nahi dosh gosain.

My chart reading about BNF is
We may see 15600/800 in next 1-3 sessions, and it will fall to lower levels (below 15000) only and only if BNF falls below 15400 decisively after rising to the projected upper levels

Only point of negation to above study will be, if BNF falls below 15150 without moving above 15333.

Last edited:

amitagg

Crude Oil Trader
Nifty Fut Daily

From 3 different pivots , a time-wise HIGH due on Monday.

Nifty Fut 15M

From pattern perspective, a bearish butterfly in making with a possible HIGH at 7570.

So, PRICE,PATTERN & TIME all coming together on Monday.
17th is price time square one of dates per Gann
7570 is gann resistance level
Market should be UNABLE for clear 7750 over next 3-4 months
It can deceive by breaking 7570 and distributing in 7600-7700 region.
Be careful and only when the first "impulse" is drawn BOTH up and Down on tick chart can attempt to enter short.....

WaveSurfer

17th is price time square one of dates per Gann
7570 is gann resistance level
Market should be UNABLE for clear 7750 over next 3-4 months
It can deceive by breaking 7570 and distributing in 7600-7700 region.
Be careful and only when the first "impulse" is drawn BOTH up and Down on tick chart can attempt to enter short.....
Have not read much on Gann . I use some simple things for time analysis ,i.e. Fib & Lucas numbers.For price , i am expecting a high in between 7553-7600.
Now , what will happen is anybody's guess . The butterfly formation at end of 5 and coming together of time from different points along with price moving into my expected zone. I guess a reversal is likely.

In case if Monday's high is violated on Tuesday , then the uptrend could continue till Thursday-Friday but i see remote chance of that happening.

My personal view is that Nifty will print 6970 on expiry day. Well , the market can prove me wrong but for the moment this is my view. High tomorrow around 7570 in futures and Low on expiry day around 6970. Let's see how it pans out.