Elliott Wave Theory

WaveSurfer

Nifty Daily Spot

Labelling in white denotes Higher degree waves .
Yellow labels depict the sub-divisions.
Magenta depicts time taken in a wave.

Wave a of 1 took 13 days. Fib
Wave a of 3 took 13 days. Fib
Wave 2 of C took 13 days. Fib
Wave 4 of C completed 13 days. Now chances are that it's complete or may go up for one more trading day.

Time-wise wave 2 and wave 4 are equal now. Price-wise i see strong resistance at 7660.

Wave b of 1 and wave b of 3 ended in lucas numbers , 7 & 11 .

If Nifty has topped out , it will probably make wave a of 5 in 13 days. AS can be seen on the chart that the prior wave a's continued for 13 days , so it's highly likely that the coming wave a will also take that time.

On the oscillators , i have marked reverse divergence where they made a new high but price did not and the downtrend continued. Right now , i guess a reverse divergence is underway from wave 2 high to current wave 4 in progress.

Not much to add on what i have been saying for quite some days now.

Last edited:
Nifty Daily Spot

Labelling in white denotes Higher degree waves .
Yellow labels depict the sub-divisions.
Magenta depicts time taken in a wave.

Wave a of 1 took 13 days. Fib
Wave a of 3 took 13 days. Fib
Wave 2 of C took 13 days. Fib
Wave 4 of C completed 13 days. Now chances are that it's complete or may go up for one more trading day.

Time-wise wave 2 and wave 4 are equal now. Price-wise i see strong resistance at 7660.

Wave b of 1 and wave b of 3 ended in lucas numbers , 7 & 11 .

If Nifty has topped out , it will probably make wave a of 5 in 13 days. AS can be seen on the chart that the prior wave a's continued for 13 days , so it's highly likely that the coming wave a will also take that time.

On the oscillators , i have marked reverse divergence where they made a new high but price did not and the downtrend continued. Right now , i guess a reverse divergence is underway from wave 2 high to current wave 4 in progress.

Not much to add on what i have been saying for quite some days now.
Sir ji, beautiful chart but no butterfly this time.
And, imo you will give a recount, if Nifty crosses above point 2.

WaveSurfer

I would tend to agree on above Nifty daily chart wave count and would also like to emphasize on existing candles and also how they behave in coming weeks.Have a look at attach chart.

In a bull market , RSI finds support at 40-50 and in a bear market it finds resistance at 50-60. Your chart RSI currently reads 49.88 :thumb: