Elliott Wave Theory

My take on EWT is that it's follower should ask himself a question "Am I making money trading on EWT ? " and he should very honestly answer this question to himself....not to prove to anyone or to post in discussion forums etc.If the answer is "Yes" ,then it is a right method for him but if the answer is "No" then it is not a method for him. Is is a self analysis which is the best analysis.Same applies to any other method too.

Discussions on utility of EWT or otherwise could be endless...and it does not bring out anything.

One can give 2-3 years for studying EWT ,and then if he does not make money, he should look for something else which is more definite.

This is a thread on EWT so let it continue discussing the same without any hinderance.

Smart_trade

Last edited:

Aman1

My take on EWT is that it's follower should ask himself a question "Am I making money trading on EWT ? " and he should very honestly answer this question to himself....not to prove to anyone or to post in discussion forums etc.If the answer is "Yes" ,then it is a right method for him but if the answer is "No" then it is not a method for him. Is is a self analysis which is the best analysis.Same applies to any other method too.

Discussions on utility of EWT or otherwise could be endless...and it does not bring out anything.

One can give 2-3 years for studying EWT ,and then if he does not make money, he should look for something else which is more definite.

This is a thread on EWT so let it continue discussing the same without any hinderance.

Smart_trade
My Take is what smart trader has said is true to any TA method. If it was not so why would 90-99% traders lose? Elliott is practiced by very few IMHO. Other methods are practiced by majority. Why then majority is losing? You can't blame a method blame the trader.:p

wisp

My Take is what smart trader has said is true to any TA method. If it was not so why would 90-99% traders lose? Elliott is practiced by very few IMHO. Other methods are practiced by majority. Why then majority is losing? You can't blame a method blame the trader.:p
Elliott is like a repainting AFL :D The overall idea is good however, good to learn, but not to trade for me.

Aman1

Most of the time we can see everytrader use EW count with pre decided mood can be due to his trade or mind set up some one showing Vth wave to 6500and others showing Vth wave on monthly at 9550 Thats why I love Tukka it tells me what is good and after that No challenge from any counter Not even from TMA head Ashu Gujju:rofl::rofl:
Jai Ram JI KI
That's again true Praveen bhai. You have tukka for everything like jumping forums;) to find where that tukka is and then pocket money and not the tukka:clapping::clap:

WaveSurfer

Sir ji, beautiful chart but no butterfly this time.
And, imo you will give a recount, if Nifty crosses above point 2.
Mr. Market decided to fulfill your wish. Here it is , though not a perfect one. The BC leg fell a little short of the minimum 61.8 retrace but then it's not a perfect world we live in.

Nifty Spot 1H

Interest rates moving above 8% is a huge prediction, and your chart shows them touching 9% !!
RBI Rate Chart

The rate cut tomorrow might be the last in line. chances of inflation spiking up and rates going higher looks bright.