Energy Scalper -->Pure Price Action

Please rate thread and subscribe to thread etc.

Will understand my performance by seeing thanks and thread rating.( Including haters rating also).

Will decide continue or not based on yours valuable feedback.

Todays Profit total:9200

HTML:
	Sl No	Script	Long/Short	Enter	Exit	Lots	P/L	Comments	
	1	Crude	Short	2995	2971 &2952	2	6700	"1 lot booked @2971. 
                                                                          Another lot @2952"	
	2	NG	Short	183.2	182.2	2	2500		

Total profit	9200		

*Brokerage&charges 1 point for crude oil.  For NG 0.10point
Todays trading completed.

Im trying my level best to update all my calls here to help. Its very difficult to scalp &trade & update trades here.

Only i will continue if it useful to anyone. Show ur encourage. Only 5 to 8 people active. :confused::confused:
Wonderful thread,please continue..Already subscribed!! I believe many members are fallowing silently.

One request,If you can reply to members queries after market hours at your free time, it will be more interactive and many will be active.

Great efforts and Thank you!

Wonderful thread,please continue..Already subscribed!! I believe many members are fallowing silently.

One request,If you can reply to members queries after market hours at your free time, it will be more interactive and many will be active.

Great efforts and Thank you!
Already told in starting. lot of people requesting for secret.
Sorry forgot to add No fundamentals and news.
My brain, eyes and exp. (May some people not believe).
Its not possible to explain method. Just i.m trading wit/from my exp only.

From exp i found, Indicators,levels, support/Res & calculators will not work. These all are to trap poor small traders.

Will enter by seeing price and moment.

"Do friend ship with strong person. And Beat week person" This is my secret of trading. Its the secret of my trading only in market. Not in real life. :thumb::thumb:

Already told in starting. lot of people requesting for secret.
Sorry forgot to add No fundamentals and news.
My brain, eyes and exp. (May some people not believe).
Its not possible to explain method. Just i.m trading wit/from my exp only.

From exp i found, Indicators,levels, support/Res & calculators will not work. These all are to trap poor small traders.

Will enter by seeing price and moment.

"Do friend ship with strong person. And Beat week person" This is my secret of trading. Its the secret of my trading only in market. Not in real life. :thumb::thumb:
Understood, please continue the thread...:)

Eagerly waiting for your each update sir.If you wish, you can share your thought process for some trades which can give some perspective about your decision making.
Happy trading.

:thanx: RADDISHSTONE

Please continue this thread , very help full.
As it is a week old thread, it will get lot of followers soon.
I think it's not yet exposed due to new member n new thread.
I guess you will be on top list on TJ soon.

I think Price Action your calls based on ? I may be wrong.

All
I want to continue only. Dont want to stop. But just want to know how many people really following.

Its very difficult to post trades along with my trading. ( u already know how difficult scalping). Just want to know is my efforts useful for any one or not.

I will try my level best to continue this thread. If its not possible to post updates i will inform you all before only. Please cooperate with me.

singsanjay09

All
I want to continue only. Dont want to stop. But just want to know how many people really following.

Its very difficult to post trades along with my trading. ( u already know how difficult scalping). Just want to know is my efforts useful for any one or not.

I will try my level best to continue this thread. If its not possible to post updates i will inform you all before only. Please cooperate with me.
Bro you r doing good job, plz continue.

All

Please continue it