EoD Update of Fibotrader

rpc

Hi bvpraven
Thanks for the guidance.I had become member .But whenever I tried to enter the group.I got the message "you are not member".I will try once again or try to become menber again from start.
rpc

Hi Rpc,

I request you to post private messsages whenever the post is irrelavant to the thread, so that it doesn't affect the quality of the post.

[I'm not able to send private message to you. Thats why I'm replying here.]

Hope you get my point,
Thanks,
Praveen.

I am newbie to the Fibotrader, i have been following Fibotrader thread - "Fibotrader : An Excellent Free TA Software" and current thread. I tried download to the Quotes_0 database from rapidshare. I could download only part1 and part2. Rest of the parts errored. Can you please help me in downloading rest of parts?

Thanks in advance

I am newbie to the Fibotrader, i have been following Fibotrader thread - "Fibotrader : An Excellent Free TA Software" and current thread. I tried download to the Quotes_0 database from rapidshare. I could download only part1 and part2. Rest of the parts errored. Can you please help me in downloading rest of parts?

Thanks in advance
hi mvbbgrao,

all links are working fine. pls try again.

thanks,
soumya

Hi! Soumya,

Can you please let us know what is the software that you use to download & convert the EOD data for NSE & BSE stocks.

Can you post a link to the same or upload the same.

Thanks & regards,
Amit