Finvasia

Hi @ankurm84! Please note, due to recent additional enhanced supervision, it is mandatory to maintain 50% cash to collateral ratio from now onwards. And it is same for both POA and Non-POA clients. For further clarification, please follow the given link- https://www1.nseindia.com/content/circulars/INSP50012.pdf. Regards
This notification is how Finvasia or other members should manage client funds and how they should report it.

No where it talk about 50/50 rule.

Can you point page number in this pdf where they mentioned 50/50 rule or attach screenshot in your response

Vmaster369

pledging is sin its best way to kill your delievery in case of loss in trading plz stay away from pledging ty...
NO one gets rich by taking pledging. but if u hold your delievery for next 10 yrs you atleast have hope to get rich as stock can go x 10 times

Best part is on last day of expirty You need to have 100% margin in F&0 its rule.. no pledgeing will help in that
so pledgng is pointless ..

Last edited:
I have an account with Finvasia, Rest everything is fine but their ACCOUNTING SOFTWARE is pathetic. It is not possible at all to find out the exact buy or sell price of a trade including all charges and thus it becomes impossible to find the exact PnL of a trade. They just give you all the trades with consolidated charges and one has to segregate on its own weather the charges are for intraday or delivery. I have written many times but all in vain. Can FINVASIA help?

Finvasia

I have an account with Finvasia, Rest everything is fine but their ACCOUNTING SOFTWARE is pathetic. It is not possible at all to find out the exact buy or sell price of a trade including all charges and thus it becomes impossible to find the exact PnL of a trade. They just give you all the trades with consolidated charges and one has to segregate on its own weather the charges are for intraday or delivery. I have written many times but all in vain. Can FINVASIA help?
Hi @Suchi 325! For better assistance, kindly inbox us your client code, we'll have someone from the team get in touch to look into the matter. Regards

@curiousv go in prism and open a help ticket . they will call you they always do ...

i dont think they will answer u in here . you open help ticket they call you u get answers

From post #3,848
it appears that Days M2M displays profit and loss u made with position being 0 i.e [ your buy price - your sell price ]
and P&L displays .. [ Your buy price - the CMP ] this could have been profit if u not squared off position ;xD

So look at m2m if your mis position is Zer0
and look at P&L when it;s your CNC
ON that post all the position are squared off i.e. Zero i.e MIS so days M2M should be same as PNL ??
Please look at pics again....and I my exp is ..even if I create ticket ..a person who calls is not very knowledgeable so I choose this thread instead.

Vmaster369

if you meant back office software is pathetic .I agree 100%
you will Never find out how much total GST/STT/submi transcation /charge etc etc you paid in 1 year
and what is your Actual Profit / loss deducting all this stt gst etc charges you will neevr know.

But i can assure you charges will be Less as compared with other broker that is per sure . and dont forget Finvasia is
not ordinary broker . they are TM Trading Cum self Clearing Member.

zerodha is broker Not Trading Cum Clearing Member
Finvasia is broker with Trading Cum self Clearing Member.

https://www.nseindia.com/trade/membership-types

Hi @Suchi 325! For better assistance, kindly inbox us your client code, we'll have someone from the team get in touch to look into the matter. Regards
Team Finvasia, I am thankfull to you for the early response and resolution. I had been facing this issue from almost last 2 years ever since i opened the account. Today one Mr SAHIL contacted me and patiently heard my issue, got back to his department team and resolved the issue. I wish you all the best. I have told him about segregation of charges in PnL statement which i suppose will be resolved too.
Thank you once again TRADERJI and FINVASIA.

if you meant back office software is pathetic .I agree 100%
you will Never find out how much total GST/STT/submi transcation /charge etc etc you paid in 1 year
and what is your Actual Profit / loss deducting all this stt gst etc charges you will neevr know.

But i can assure you charges will be Less as compared with other broker that is per sure . and dont forget Finvasia is
not ordinary broker . they are TM Trading Cum self Clearing Member.

zerodha is broker Not Trading Cum Clearing Member
Finvasia is broker with Trading Cum self Clearing Member.

https://www.nseindia.com/trade/membership-types
Zerodha is self clearing member while Finvasia is a clearing member. Zerodha also does not charge any clearing fee just like Finvasia.