Finvasia

I have 3 liquid funds and when I check cdsl holding statement ICICI liquid etf balance remains same while other 2 dsp and nippoin etf shows little increase (fractional units added) - does anyone know why its like this?
is it because ICICI will not add fractional units ..it will add only one at least 1 unit is earned? @Finvasia @neo.mx @mohan.sic

Finvasia

So why dont you send a proof ( reflecting date ) to my registered email/or even here that funds are refunded and I can ask the bank if they are at fault ?

I made a payment through your platform and it is your responsibility to see that the funds are back to me if the payment is failed.
You cannot simple say that you dint receive the funds and stay mum..... Understand ?
(moreover I received emails from payment gateway which are also marked to your Itsupport email that customers money is debited from the bank and they authorize the transaction )

So if you OR your payment gateway partner really refunded the amount ..just show the proof...
Hi @mohan.sic! We've been informed that one of our executives got in touch regarding your concern. Kindly reach out to our support for any other query. Regards

mohan.sic

Hi @mohan.sic! We've been informed that one of our executives got in touch regarding your concern. Kindly reach out to our support for any other query. Regards

Yes I think its your customer care numbers I received the call but sorry I missed them. Got the refund after 11 days but very much disappointed with your process.
I faced similar issues with Kotak and IIFL also but their turn around time to refund was much better I guess I had much funds back to bank by next day.

@Finvasia After buying/selling USDINR options/future not able to exit my position on next day or any other day. Tried with shoonya web too.
Order gets rejected with error:
ORA: CDS Exchange info NA is invalid for the user
IMG_20220321_183836.jpg

Finvasia

I have 3 liquid funds and when I check cdsl holding statement ICICI liquid etf balance remains same while other 2 dsp and nippoin etf shows little increase (fractional units added) - does anyone know why its like this?
is it because ICICI will not add fractional units ..it will add only one at least 1 unit is earned? @Finvasia @neo.mx @mohan.sic
Hi @curiousv! We can provide you the transaction details only but for fund / unit related query, you need to confirm it with the respective AMC. Please feel free to reach out to our support for any other query. Thanks