Finvasia

Finvasia

Hi shoonya
FA22472 here.
I wanted to close out FY20222-23 with a full withdrawl today and re start Fy2023-24 with a fresh pay in few days later. Saturday payout request not allowed? ( system says payout request only during 8.30am-5pm. but iam placing payout request on 1st april at 9.25am. not allowing due to week end or bank holiday today ? raised a ticket. posting here as other kind sould might answer .
Hi @brokenbull! Kindly be informed, you can request payout between 8.30AM to 5PM from Monday to Friday(Excluding holidays) and funds will reflect in your bank by end of the day. No payout or withdrawal requests will be processed on Saturday & Sunday and Exchange Holidays. Regards

VJAY

Dear FV,
Your these fund issue is serious now days ..sure its your side issue so better solve this issue earliest

Finvasia

@Finvasia pl advice how to keep a particular chart layout permanent in Mobile app shoonya...bez, every time when it opens it starts with. Plain chart with volume in 1 min...then i have to load with the saved chart layout....why the default layout is not getting saved as per individual needs ...pl explain... thank you..

Sent from my 21091116I using Tapatalk
Hi @santhosh00330! Please note, currently you can save layouts only on chartIQ in the Shoonya app, and as for TradingView charts, our team is working on it. Please feel free to reach out to our support for any other query. Regards

brokenbull

today all pre-market orders still pending even after 9.15am, {not placed not cancelled} able to place fresh orders but the democles sword is hanging over head. what if the system places all the order all at once. unable to cance pending orders....:mad:

Now it has processed all previously rejected multiple orders without looking into the margin requirements. It is showing some ridiculous P&L
Also prism is not opening to raise ticket
Yeah, sometimes Shoonya desktop shows ridiculous P&L