Finvasia

Don't be hasty about scalpert bhai. Its in very bad state as of now, Charting never works, Orders gets executed but no visual feed back to modify them untill 3-5 min!!!:confused:. Yesterday while the flash crash happened, i want to modify my position but this stupid software does'nt even let me login and took a loss! but on bright side scalpert has huge potential but not now. Requested RM to change to NEST NOW.
TD:LR: If u are serious about trading then don't even think about Scalpert as of now.
My 2 cents
Thank you very much for sharing your experience. I was mainly looking for something which'd allow me to quickly enter/modify/cancel orders from the chart as I trade 1m charts on stock-futures, & changing screens can be a hassle with Kite but I definitely don't think that I can work with something unstable & unresponsive that takes several minutes to respond. I did see others mentioning the fact that Scalpert logs out after a certain amount of time, which can be very annoying at the least & very dangerous at worst. I'm sorry to hear that you ended up having to take a loss due to Scalpert, I hope their NEST is more stable. Thanks again for your words of caution, & good luck with your trading.

Raju

Scalpert needs rigorous testing .Only after that they should have launched. We cannot test their software on our money ...Nest works fine ...

kingsmasher1

@Finvasia Seems like i need to transfer funds through NEFT to trading account. (My account opened yesterday)
But NEFT takes time, and at times i am in need of adding funds instantly - isn't there any way, i can transfer funds directly to my trading account instantly?

When i click on
NSE NOW -> Funds Transfer -> Payin (It says, banks are not configured for xxxx client ID. Please contact administrator)

You can use IMPS facility to transfer money, and post details on dashboard or through live chat.
You have just opened account, so it might take some time to configure it
OR
may be your bank is not on list of instant payin banks.

kingsmasher1

You can use IMPS facility to transfer money, and post details on dashboard or through live chat.
You have just opened account, so it might take some time to configure it
OR
may be your bank is not on list of instant payin banks.
Ohh..so you are saying using NOW, FINVASIA indeed supports direct payin without user intervention. That is a good news.
I am using HDFC, think it must be there, as it is quite popular one.

Someone from Finvasia told me today, that using NEST direct transfer is possible (like we do for other brokers) - which i doubt.

Ohh..so you are saying using NOW, FINVASIA indeed supports direct payin without user intervention. That is a good news.

Someone from Finvasia told me today, that using NEST direct transfer is possible (like we do for other brokers) - which i doubt.
Sorry, I didnt notice that you are on NOW.
I dont know, whether instant payin is available for NOW also
But HDFC will be on their instant payin list but using NEST only.

kaly422000

yes from nest u can transfer instantly through payment gateway from secure url tab. hdfc sud be there in payment gateway list. but for safe transfer one sud use neft though it takes time but some broker use unique account no for each client. in that system trading account update takes max 2 hrs or so

I want to start trading in MCX

So for funds,
Can I divert a part of funds lying in my NSE account to MCX account
(If yes then please outline the procedure to follow)
Or
A new payin will be required