Finvasia

Finvasia

Margin calculator is not having NIFTY/BANKNIFTY options !
https://www.finvasia.com/calculators

If I use platinum leverage package, what would be my NIFTY/BANKNIFTY margin for NRML/Overnight position? I am not able to derive the exact margin . Also what do you meant by square off at 70% in platinum package
Hi superman, You shall get 2 X limit for Index options intraday on sell side. Full margin is applicable for NRML/Overnight. In case of Platinum plan, you can get 5 X in Futures and 3 X (Sell side) in option in MIS order type. Thanks

Finvasia, if i buy the same scrip in two segments BSE and NSE will they be shown as two separate holdings or would be combined and price averaged?

Thanks

superman

I am planning to pledge my liquidbees for option selling. I know there will be haircut of 10% but can I use the rest amount after haircut for option margins ? I mean is it required to maintain certain cash portion also for the total margin.

Ex: Banknifty 2 lot selling requires closer to 1.5 lakh. If I pledge liquidbees worth say 2lakh will it be enough to cover the entire margin and not require any cash component?

Also what about the dividends received from pledged liquidbees ? Will I get it back to my acocunt?

Hi theharish, This is certainly possible. You can purchase under CNC order type based on the approved script list up to 2 X of your available funds. There shall be no charges if the debit balance is transferred before T+2 EOD. Thereafter till T+5 there could be nominal charges. Post T+5, your trading shall be temporarily disabled till the debit is cleared. Hope this helps. Thanks
Happy to hear about this facility. I will try it. Only request is to allow this across all scrips including T group. You can also provide margin against pool holding fair value. Only then it will be perfectly working for taking delivery without transferring money in advance.
Exactly same facility described above is available in my another account by mastertrust broker.

Sent from my m3 note using Tapatalk

Finvasia

Finvasia, if i buy the same scrip in two segments BSE and NSE will they be shown as two separate holdings or would be combined and price averaged?

Thanks
Hi phoenixbird, It shall be one script with average price. Though you can view exchange wise details in the Net Positions report if required. Thanks

Finvasia

I am planning to pledge my liquidbees for option selling. I know there will be haircut of 10% but can I use the rest amount after haircut for option margins ? I mean is it required to maintain certain cash portion also for the total margin.

Ex: Banknifty 2 lot selling requires closer to 1.5 lakh. If I pledge liquidbees worth say 2lakh will it be enough to cover the entire margin and not require any cash component?

Also what about the dividends received from pledged liquidbees ? Will I get it back to my acocunt?
Hi Superman! LiquidBees can be pledged for trading options selling. You will have to maintain 20% as cash component to manage daily MTM. The dividend received shall be posted in your trading account. Thanks