Finvasia

They are charging stamp duty on option Rs. 95 for a turn over of Rs. 6400/- dear finvasia will you please describe how do you guys calulate stamp duty ?
http://www.anmi.in/downloads/STAMP DUTY PAYABLE_STATE WISE.xls

this document from ANMI website for my state say 0.002% for my state.

According to zerodha's website it's 0.001% or max Rs.50/day.

Do please describe how are you guys calculating ?

Coz I calculate like this : -

0.002% of Rs 6400 = Rs. 0.13
Please someone correct me if I am making any mistake. Even Rs.9/trade of SAS is much cheaper than your Zero Brokerage ? Do you guys think traders are fools here ?
Dear Mark8tune, many thanks for pointing it out and apologies for any inconvenience this might have caused. There was a technical glitch and necessary adjustments have been done in your Financial Ledger. Please feel free to reach out to us if we can be of any assistance.
Finvasia please clarify had I completed account opening process with you, and as you promised in your website earlier that you will charge me only 10 rs for my state WB, should i consider you will be keeping your words and charge me Rs 10 only not 200/- as being charged by my current broker Zerodha?

Please also clarify why you keep changing your charges? When I first seen your site only 4 states were mentioned that stamp duty will be charged as per state. Every month you keep adding some states?

What will happen to the innocent investors who have opened account due to your unsolicited approach? have you guys informed them telephonically, as we traders do not check contract notes or mails regularly?

Why do you charges for Amibroker and misguiding investors? When it is a well known fact that it is available free of cost in the net?

Please reply

Last edited:

bpr

Dear Mark8tune, many thanks for pointing it out and apologies for any inconvenience this might have caused. There was a technical glitch and necessary adjustments have been done in your Financial Ledger. Please feel free to reach out to us if we can be of any assistance.
@Mark8Tune

Can you update what was finally charged to you ? which state ?

mark8tune

@Mark8Tune

Can you update what was finally charged to you ? which state ?
AY IN/ PAY OUT OBLIGATION -78.00
Securities Transaction Tax -2.00
Service Tax (@14%) -0.46 0.00
Swachh Bharat Cess -0.02 0.00
Krishi Kalyan Cess -0.02 0
Demat Charges 0.00
Exchange Transaction Charges -3.15 0
SEBI Turnover Fees 0.00
Clearing Charges -0.16 0.00
STAMP DUTY -94.59 (JHARKHAND)
SEBI FEES -0.01 0.00
Net Amount receivable by Client/ (payable by Client) -178.41

No. of trades - 3
No. of oreders - 6
TOTAL TURNOVER - 6306

* No position were auto squared off (last position was closed at 12:47:17)

TERMINAL USING - NSE NOW

I traded just to see their contract notes.

As FINVASIA has assured in this thread, they will resolve the issue I will update here as I check that.

Last edited:

mark8tune

Dear FINVASIA thanks for the reply and thanks for the assurance to solve the issue. I haven't checked my ledger yet. The same thing had happened with one more so called discount broker (Trade Smart Online), but they did not do anything, If you do that I'll count you as different.

Believe me to rise a business is not only about making money it's about
1 Being different
2 To be reliable/faithful
3 In bussines you don't follow the trend you have to make your own trend.

Best wishes

mark8tune

The best thing I liked about FINVASIA is their a/c opening, the same day I received my ID and passwords, I filled the online a/c opening form (I came to know that if hard copy of my documents were given to one broker once I need not to give the same next time. Only PAN and ADHAR are enough)

And their customer care.

mark8tune

Why do you charges for Amibroker and misguiding investors? When it is a well known fact that it is available free of cost in the net?

Please reply
Who told you that Amibroker is free ? Amibroker's standerd version costs $279
and Professional version costs $339 Free available in net are pirated/illegal or cracked copies.

The best thing I liked about FINVASIA is their a/c opening, the same day I received my ID and passwords, I filled the online a/c opening form (I came to know that if hard copy of my documents were given to one broker once I need not to give the same next time. Only PAN and ADHAR are enough)

And their customer care.
Is this true that client need not sign and send a bundle of form with supporting documents if he has a trading account with another broker?