Fire your tax related queries and i would get it solved!!!

Are you able to understand the replies and act accordingly to this thread ??

• Yes, able to understand BUT NOT able to take suggested course

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Somewhat able to take desicions, BUT seek professional help in my area

• Find it tough to understand the replies hence always seek other professional help

• Not able to understand any of the replies !!!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Once I visited AO.He was eating Kharra.(mixture of tobacco and betal nuts).
I said hello Sir,aisa aisa issue hai...
he replied,"ab,abbu,isse...umm...uhhh...daak me daal do.."

meaning,whatever is your concern,submit it with dispatch,we'll see whats the needful.(replied the lady with AO).

I never saw such a low life AO.Kharra-Pan khake khidki se pichkaari maarte rehta hai.
Its not a joke.AO has the lowest IQ in IT Dept.
50% BCom kar ke AO ban jaate hai.And they keep harassing the people.

I had a very terrific experience Sir.I almost scared.

canikhil

Once I visited AO.He was eating Kharra.(mixture of tobacco and betal nuts).
I said hello Sir,aisa aisa issue hai...
he replied,"ab,abbu,isse...umm...uhhh...daak me daal do.."

meaning,whatever is your concern,submit it with dispatch,we'll see whats the needful.(replied the lady with AO).

I never saw such a low life AO.Kharra-Pan khake khidki se pichkaari maarte rehta hai.
Its not a joke.AO has the lowest IQ in IT Dept.
50% BCom kar ke AO ban jaate hai.And they keep harassing the people.

I had a very terrific experience Sir.I almost scared.
You don't have to be scared. Such experiences are normal in any government department. Even with good officers you would have to file your responses with the Dispatch (daak) first. Don't mind that too much

My experience with IT officers is very good. They are much better than many other Govt revenue departments....Income Tax people are the best Govt officials to deal with...if you are honest taxpayer they dont harass you but if you hide income, dont pay correct taxes, then one could have some problems to face.

Smart_trade

DSM

IT officials are often used to dealing with weasels, who try to lie, hide, evade, bribe etc... And so mostly they assume the person sitting in front of him with doubt and requires proof to be furnished in support of statements they make. In reality, assesses with salary and trading income have clean and clear transaction and income history, and so should have nothing to fear. Any fear, if any is really misplaced, unless one has done something wrong on a large scale. IT officials have eyes on big fish, or where they can discover large amount of hidden income... and have little time for 80% of assesses who will contribute only 20% of tax revenue.....

Conversely, big fish with huge income, and business are more confident of 'handling' IT officials, as they are regularly doing it and have the experience, have CA's and accountants on their side. In worst case scenarios, they know things can be 'managed' even if they have cooked the books. Know of any person till now in jail for cooking books and evading tax? None to my knowledge....

From my experience too, can say that if returns filed truthfully (even if having mistakes) with the dept, should have nothing to fear.

My experience with IT officers is very good. They are much better than many other Govt revenue departments....Income Tax people are the best Govt officials to deal with...if you are honest taxpayer they dont harass you but if you hide income, dont pay correct taxes, then one could have some problems to face.

Smart_trade

Smart_trade
Sir have you also faced scrutiny of your IT returns ?

You are a Genuine Person and a Consistent Trader.
I wonder why would you face a Scrutiny multiple times?

jab aapko pareshaan kar sakte hai to hum jaiso ko to kachha chaba daalenge
Tax department kisi ko bhi preshan kar sakta hai....
I have seen a person comiting suicide due to harassment by IT officials. So please be on top of your documentation if u do not have any political connection...

Sent from my AO5510 using Tapatalk

You are a Genuine Person and a Consistent Trader.
I wonder why would you face a Scrutiny multiple times?

jab aapko pareshaan kar sakte hai to hum jaiso ko to kachha chaba daalenge :lol:
You have a wrong notion that scrutiny comes for harassing a tax payer or because he has done some Hera feri. This is not true,I have real estate and various financial assets and I book capital gains.Income Tax has some critaria and they select cases for scrutiny based on those critaria and capital gains is one of the critaria.

But I never faced any harassment as I never hide a single rupee income and pay my taxes fully.So not even a single rupee was added in those multiple scrutinies than what I had paid and there was no problem at all.....I was treated with due respect even at Dy Commissioner level and I go to IT office with my head high and not like a person who has hidden some income and is scared of tax officials.

Smart_trade