Fire your tax related queries and i would get it solved!!!

Are you able to understand the replies and act accordingly to this thread ??

• Yes, able to understand BUT NOT able to take suggested course

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Somewhat able to take desicions, BUT seek professional help in my area

• Find it tough to understand the replies hence always seek other professional help

• Not able to understand any of the replies !!!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
would you mind sharing a sample of the contract note. you can email (in case you don't wanna share here) at [email protected]
I contacted the broker as well regarding this issue and they have informed me that contract note send for 3rd July was errorneous as GST should be charged on brokerage. They'll fix the contract note of 3rd July and resend it. I guess that resolves the issue for now. Thank you for your time and interest in this matter.

canikhil

One of my friend is in US and when he sells bitcoin from zebpay the money goes to Saving account instead of NRO account. Is it ok.
two issues: one he should not use saving account once he is a NRI. 2. any income (difference between the buying and selling price of bitcoins) will be a taxable income in India in this case.

vagar11

two issues: one he should not use saving account once he is a NRI. 2. any income (difference between the buying and selling price of bitcoins) will be a taxable income in India in this case.
Actually he buys bitcoin from Coinbase (US site) and then transfer them to Zebpay(india site) and then sell them. In Zebpay prices are 4-5% higher than Coinbase.

princy01

dis iz vry confusing Sir
my CA says w/o dclaring 8% ITR cant b filed,else go for audit as i'm in a loss.

Sir,if in coming yrs my TO is huge,y wud I dclare 8%?
I'd go for audit as 8% dclaration will b vry costly.

hope my undrstding is correct
Whenever you are in loss in fno, audit is a must if you file that loss and carry that forward