Forex Challenge - $2000 every month!!!

findvikas

Hy vikas can we use techanical anlysis to foren broker and use it to trade in indian silver and gold are the prize is same or they difer plz coment on this
I am yet to try that and that is why I am looking for a IEOD/EOD data of Silver MCX to see how they correlate. I bet they should show similar moves as after all the value of Gold/Silver in domestic market cannot surpass/underpass the value of Gold/Silver in international market. Except for few special days.. like Diwali & etc.. they should ideally trade in sync with international rates.

but you should also consider the value of USDINR as ideally INR is sold to buy USD which inturn is Sold to Buy Gold/Silver and vice versa for Short Trades.

findvikas

I started my career with $100 and today I trade @ $100 per pip lot size

1000 pips a week is not impossible if you know how.
1000 pips profit/loss does not look big enough when you capital is small as you don't have much to loose but as your capital grows you need to change your strategies to act as protector first than attacker.

P

preetksgill

1000 pips profit/loss does not look big enough when you capital is small as you don't have much to loose but as your capital grows you need to change your strategies to act as protector first than attacker.
ok $100 per pip is small capital ;)

P

preetksgill

I am not really talking about your capital to be very honest as I do not know how much capital you have and with brokers allowing leverage of 500:1 $100/pip is not that biggy..
unfortunately i dun use a broker, i trade direct thru bank and its cash basis 1:1