Forex Trades....Discussions...frustrations...annhilation s.. ,

Sunny1

just more than a one month. I would hardly call that consistent.

I expect consistency for at least six months. if you can't be consistent in demo for six month, you can sure as hell can't be consistent in live..

Good luck!!
Yes...I agree...with you....I need more time before I even think about LIVE....:D

but Am all tired of it now.....I have decided ....I will follow one already successful strategy which I already have got from this forum.....and have profited from it earlier.....after making quit agood money...then I will try my experiments..:D

Lets see... where my free accounts goes.... :lol:

Sunny1

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/Sunny1/mt4-124316/224905...

I think one more chance is left for this account....Lets hope...

This account is from Tradefort Broker.....They given me free 5$ which I lost because of silly mistake of mine ...I swear I will not repeat that mistake ever in my life.
I regret that I lost...because ...Tradefort had a very good execution speed as per my experience and So I didnt want to loose that bonus...
Verification and bonus were quick too....they were fast at this. while other broker took 4 days to verify. Hope tradefort will cont...to provide same service.

But seems one more chance is left for me ...I have sent them email for second chance after reading on forums that many have got it...

I have swear I will never blow another account in my Life....
As I have learnt many thing s in trading life and on this forum .

I think every trader (most newbies) go throw the blowing account phase. I blew an account thought it was not that big, I swore to not trade but look at me, here i am learning and trading :D