Forex Trading Questions(Advanced Strategies,etc)

P

preetksgill

Hello Vsssoma,

You can start with low as 1$ in Forex Brokers (Micro Accounts)....

I trade with

www.fxpro.com (Mostly Trade with, Low Spreads, Good Execution)
www.fxopen.com(Start with low as 1$)
www.fxcmmicrolot.com (For Micro Accounts)
www.alpari.co.uk
fxopen is a scam broker

i lost $100,000 there because they disqualified the genuine profits i was making there, they said i was using unfair means to trade .... LOL

I went from $500 to $100,000 in 2 years and they removed all of it in one go

fxopen is a scam broker

i lost $100,000 there because they disqualified the genuine profits i was making there, they said i was using unfair means to trade .... LOL

I went from $500 to $100,000 in 2 years and they removed all of it in one go
Hello Preetsgil,

So you lost Rs.45 Lakhs to them because you made by method which are not acceptable by them....

I heard that story from someone in other forex forums, But i dont believe that was you...

-----------------------

Ok I dont know about him,

But i m trading with them for last 25 months and I withdrawed over 50 times in these time and

99% of them came to my account in less than 20 hours if you request withdrawal in the working day.

They didnt scam me or my clients...But if you are not comfortable.

Then there is always many brokers around you, I reffered becuz they have deposit low as 1$ which are isefull for micro account trader or for testing EA's.

You have my word that they dont mess up with withdrawals below 5k at one time. I m telling it becuz i didnt withdraw over 5k in one time.

www.fxpro.com
www.fxcm.com
www.alpari.co.uk
www.oanda.com

Talking of Investing, it is prudent to try a competetive Demo where the best 3-5 are rewarded. I know of www.WSD-India.com marketing such competition and have registered there. ANY SUCH OTHER COMPETITION where one can participate to win real funds to trade real a/c?

How about trying IBs of those Brokers having their office in indian Metropolis like Mumbai and is governed by a Regulatory Authority of a developed market? WSD-India and Alpari passes the muster and you can explore both of them to find your suitability! Many of these mushrooming setups are fly by night and u end up making only paper profits!:mad: Be careful.

yasirdxb

Anybody trading live accounts with wsd? Is there any added safety for our funds? I always wanted to trade with an indian broker! thought its safer than a foriegn broker? what do you think?

Yasir.

How about trying IBs of those Brokers having their office in indian Metropolis like Mumbai and is governed by a Regulatory Authority of a developed market? WSD-India and Alpari passes the muster and you can explore both of them to find your suitability! Many of these mushrooming setups are fly by night and u end up making only paper profits!:mad: Be careful.

Hello,

Please Do Research Before You speak, If its regulated by Indian Authority means nothing to Scam. Scammers Scam ,

Fxopen also have Indian IB , But i dont know about Indian Authority Regulated...

All Brokers are Regulated by Their Country's Business Authority. He asked me about the Brokers and I said my own experience with Brokers.

----------------

In My View....Any Company can become Scam or Fool Ourseves. we cant do anything about that.

Yes Brokers with Indian Offices are preferrable that Overseas...But It doesnt mean anything that They dont Scam.

Even NFA regulated brokers became scam. So We cant run away from Frauds... :)

----------------

Fxopen having 8 offices in Asia and IB in all Countries (India) and They join all Forex Expo and they are Voted Top 5 Brokers and Nominated for Many in Russian and Asian Expo 2009

Fxpro is Regulated and They are in Business with No Big Scam Complaints

Fxcm , We dont even speak about them..lolz They are Huge .

Oanda, All Forex-Trader's Know that. If they didnt know then They are litle steps away from knowing Forex :)

----------------

:thumb:

Tavnaz

Hello,
My name is Tavnaz and i am new to trading forex.
And before proceeding i would like to thank Fxtiger ji for starting a thread on forex questions and answers.:thumb:
Now to the point.
I am having trouble regarding my trading strategy which is price action based.
Actually what is happening is my account is in stagnent mode.
I traded 10 days ago and went up 200 $ and i am down 190 $ now with just 10 $ net profit.
My problem is my stop losses are getting hit too often every time i get profit other losses get the better of it.
So my question is what is the best take profit and stop loss for any currency pair in order to prevent wiggle movement hitting my stop loss.
So that my take profit hit more often then stop loss.
currently i take 1.2:1 Reward/Risk ratio.
Like 24 pips take profit and 20 pips stop loss and something like that.
I am very much confused.:confused:
Kindly help me.
Thanks in Advance.
Tavnaz