forex

4xpipcounter

Nice going, Saif.

Just in my usage of my personal methodology, and using this chart as the only thing to decide an entry, I also could not get a better signal to go short.
In not knowing anything about this market, I would say it is headed back to the recent leveling of the tenken, and possibly the kijun.
As a cursory glance at the chart, I would also guess my WR2 is in that area.

Sir just curious to show you - as an example this is ICE crude oil future. this is the h4 I entered long on the h4 below the cloud with respect to the daily chart at 108.20 just after the momentum shifted north I wanted to see if I could ride all the way to the previous cloud Span -B at 111.23 ! I exited this trade at 110.34 ! as the chart shows the Span-A acting as a Strong R, price on the SD extreme giving a warning signature for a reversal to the down! Bollinger bands highly volatile touching the top band! stoch highly overbought and now pointing the momentum south !! I cannot get any better signal to exit this trade on my long :)

Nice going, Saif.

Just in my usage of my personal methodology, and using this chart as the only thing to decide an entry, I also could not get a better signal to go short.
In not knowing anything about this market, I would say it is headed back to the recent leveling of the tenken, and possibly the kijun.
As a cursory glance at the chart, I would also guess my WR2 is in that area.
Sir that was obvious to go short with so many excellent confluence but it went a little more higher at 112 which I was not expecting but in the end it played out well sir :) have a look sir and ......Sir I emailed you in the morning also

Last edited:

4xpipcounter

I got your e-mail. Everytime I answer 1 I get 2 more. LOL, I think I won't answer any of them, then at least I won't get anymore. Just joking.
Actually, there is no urgency in he response to yours, but it will be of great value to you when I do.

The confluence you were talking about, and I not knowing anything else other than what I saw on the chart is exactly why I have said many times, which I have proven in my thread, all I need is a chart with candles and my methodology, and I'll tell you where that market is headed.
I know my opinion differs with a few, but I see nothing chaotic about the markets, only a rhythmic flow.

Sir that was obvious to go short with so many excellent confluence but it went a little more higher at 112 which I was not expecting but in the end it played out well sir :) have a look sir and ......Sir I emailed you in the morning also

Sir what I have personally observed and felt is that the way you analyze
(( Me included - haha but I learnt everything from you :p)) the ichimoku analysis is the best way it has to offer ! and the most intelligent and basic way simply cut and dry ! Sitting here 24 x 7 sir I have talked and discussed with many people who use the ichimoku but I did not find it it reasonable . The way they use it I find it very irrelevant ! I personally feel that the way you taught me is the best of all :)

Sir btw I forgot to request you for the Forecast of this sweet crude oil market I am not sure sir that you must be having in your chart so I am posting the daily , weekly and monthly chart ! Sir requesting you pleaseee do the forecast !

Daily

Weekly

Monthly

Sir In a nutshell what I personally feel is that the market is heading south to the trend line(black) drawn from down to up on the weekly and monthly! Sir if you have any trouble to look at the charts please tell me I will zoom it and then repost it !

4xpipcounter

Thanks, Saif. I appreciate your kind words.

A lot of people think ichimoku is complicated. For you and me, it is cut-n-dry and basic, because that is all you have really known. You have done much due diligence and have adapted the ichimoku as your methodology of choice.
You have come a long way, but it is your hard work. I am glad I have had a part in it.

I'll post for this market in my thread. I don't want to duplicate posts.

BTW, I deleted your charts from my post only to save room. Your charts are HUGE.

Sir what I have personally observed and felt is that the way you analyze
(( Me included - haha but I learnt everything from you :p)) the ichimoku analysis is the best way it has to offer ! and the most intelligent and basic way simply cut and dry ! Sitting here 24 x 7 sir I have talked and discussed with many people who use the ichimoku but I did not find it it reasonable . The way they use it I find it very irrelevant ! I personally feel that the way you taught me is the best of all :)

Sir btw I forgot to request you for the Forecast of this sweet crude oil market I am not sure sir that you must be having in your chart so I am posting the daily , weekly and monthly chart ! Sir requesting you pleaseee do the forecast !

Sir In a nutshell what I personally feel is that the market is heading south to the trend line(black) drawn from down to up on the weekly and monthly! Sir if you have any trouble to look at the charts please tell me I will zoom it and then repost it !

4xpipcounter

I didn't realize I replied to the wrong market in my thread.
This market is headed to the bottom of the weekly cloud. From there expect a strong reaction. That could mean a break of the cloud and continuing lower, or a strong reversal.
The market could go east after hitting the bottom before it heads lower. Most likely, if it reverses, it will be strong.

I didn't realize I replied to the wrong market in my thread.
This market is headed to the bottom of the weekly cloud. From there expect a strong reaction. That could mean a break of the cloud and continuing lower, or a strong reversal.
The market could go east after hitting the bottom before it heads lower. Most likely, if it reverses, it will be strong.
Thank you very much sir Yayyyyyy ! that means it will come down and to my trend line )

Last edited: