Free Astrology Help On Stocks

As predicted yesterday at 3.05 p.m., market came to positive side at 9.58 a.m. although world markets are showing negative trend. Nifty also opened in negative , but at the moment , it has become bullish. It clearly indicates that astrology may also help in judging market trend.

TRIAL OFFER TO TRADERJI MEMBERS ONLY !!!
If u want to select a scrip for long hold and want to know if it will give profits,
just reply me here with your scrip in question and any one number from 1 to 249 which comes to your mind at the time of query.No need of giving time and date of your query.
see the mind boggling accurate results.
Trial offer limited to few days only.
i will answer at my convenience.
Please trade at your own risk. Astrology is only a guidance.Please post your query if you have faith in astrology.
Thanks,
doctorrahul.
Thanks doctor rahul,

I have texmopipes 200 purchased at 108. now it is 71 rs. How long I have to wait for getting atleast 20% benefit. Number between 1 and 249 is 69

Thanks doctor rahul,

I have texmopipes 200 purchased at 108. now it is 71 rs. How long I have to wait for getting atleast 20% benefit. Number between 1 and 249 is 69
Doctor rahul,

I am Dr.Nath. very much interested in KP astrology. I did make some attempts to predict nifty trend using 5th cusp sub lord for short term and 12th cusp sub lord for long term results. But the experience is mixed. I followed nboth traditional and 4 step methods.

My yahoo id is : xxxxxxxxx

If interested, we can work together and share information

Thanks
Dr.Nath
M.Sc.Ph.D
(Chemistry)

Last edited by a moderator:
It's time to modify astrological rule.Today market can not be bullish when I use common sense.There are no factors which support Bullishness. It is my personnel view. Trade at your own risk and wisdom.

hills_5000

Sirjee..but what you said was true ..initially market was less bearish given the all around scenario , hence bullish , and later like u said it became bearish...

So what's happening on expiry , 29th..

It's time to modify astrological rule.Today market can not be bullish when I use common sense.There are no factors which support Bullishness. It is my personnel view. Trade at your own risk and wisdom.