Free data from NSENOW to AmiBroker via Excel

Status
Not open for further replies.

josh1

The call and put of 5000 were automatically added to AmiBroker. But I cannot see the chart since my chart is for 15 minutes. Enough ticks are not there to form a chart.
So I RightClick in the middle of empty chart and change it to intraday-tick

guptak03

Go to NSE-NOW-RT2.xlsm and select empty cell in Column B just below the last scrip. RightClick and Paste Or Press Ctrl+v. The two scrips were added

Select any cell in Date column and copy -Paste it in empty cell in Column A. or write this formula "=Today()" without quotes.

Thank u very much 4r ur replay sir:) but do i hve 2 manually type dates in excel bcoz in NSE-NOW-RT2.xlsm date columns
are not getting up date :(???

josh1

Thank u very much 4r ur replay sir:) but do i hve 2 manually type dates in excel bcoz in NSE-NOW-RT2.xlsm date columns
are not getting up date :(???
I do not see any reason for date not getting updated. It has to be todays's date till 12:00 midnight.
Check whether your system date is correct.
Type "=Today()" in date column without quotes and you should see 07/05/2012 or 05/07/2012 according to you date settings.

josh1

Hello Josh1,

I turned off the UAC and that solved the problem of getting the RT quotes in the excel. So now as you said that our first step is to get the RT quotes in excel.

Now when I click the "Start" button a Runtime Error comes "type mismatch" but the quotes keep on refreshing in the xlsm file. Amibroker gets opened up but RT chart does not form. So as you have said I am waiting for your instructions for getting Amibroker get going. If you will say I will post images of the Error and also the highlighted line in the code.

Thanks a Lot .
Yes Rocky. Images will give me better understanding of your problem.

guptak03

sir as u mentioned earlier i have given amibroker path as C:\AmiBroker\NowRTData bcoz all my amibroker files r save in C, am i mising sumthing der???

guptak03

I do not see any reason for date not getting updated. It has to be todays's date till 12:00 midnight.
Check whether your system date is correct.
Type "=Today()" in date column without quotes and you should see 07/05/2012 or 05/07/2012 according to you date settings.
sir my system showing correct time but wen i type the formula in date column its not getting update??

Status
Not open for further replies.