Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts MS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts M

Thanks Guys..
It worked..So the problem is that if i am having multiple watch window in Nest the only active one is taken into account. This was a great help. I had tried to do backfill. I think only 1 month old backfill can happen. Is there a way i can get backfill with 1min TF upto say 2010.
Thank u bro , appreciate ur update.
BackFill Totally depends on NestPlus/Vwap Data table which is very limited , pls search for an Utility which can pull data from Google/Yahoo Finance or any other resource which has a huge DataBase.
gudLuck bro,
do update whn time perrmits.
thank u

Shiraj

Re: Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts M

Thanks Guys..
It worked..So the problem is that if i am having multiple watch window in Nest the only active one is taken into account. This was a great help. I had tried to do backfill. I think only 1 month old backfill can happen. Is there a way i can get backfill with 1min TF upto say 2010.

RTD extract data from nest plus for intraday backfill and Nest plus provide intraday backfill data for maximum 22 days so this utility cannot give you intraday back-fill for than 22 days.

Raghuveer

Thanks Guys..
1min historical data is available on many sites.

See http://www.traderji.com/intraday/97326-historical-1-minute-data-request.html#post1045878

josh1

Did some additions/changes to the help file on google docs.

Thanks Raghuveer, I am downloading it..as my internet is super speed it will take 5 hrs to download...:):clapping: after that i shall try importing data..So if i am right steps would be
  1. extract these files into some folder say c:\IEOD
  2. File-->Open
  3. select the path where the files were extracted. In this case it would be c:\IEOD
  4. click save the database and the close the Amibroker
  5. One reopening the charts would be showing up
Pl correct me if i am wrong.

Josh, and others thanking you very much for such a wonderful softwere.
downloaded and working satisfactory. Regards.

NJ23

Feature request:
Can a backfill and start/stop RTD button be added to the menu when right clicked on the task bar icon?

Last edited:

Raghuveer

Thanks Raghuveer, I am downloading it..as my internet is super speed it will take 5 hrs to download...:):clapping: after that i shall try importing data..So if i am right steps would be
  1. extract these files into some folder say c:\IEOD
  2. File-->Open
  3. select the path where the files were extracted. In this case it would be c:\IEOD
  4. click save the database and the close the Amibroker
  5. One reopening the charts would be showing up
Pl correct me if i am wrong.
The links posted are all from different sources and will have (slightly) different steps to import.

Generally the steps you gave will be correct with the additional step of using a *.format file or using the import wizard.
Step 5 is not necessary. After import data will show right away.

PUCHU_2500

when I click START RTD iT shows this system error. Please, help me, what I should do.

Status
Not open for further replies.