Free RT data from Google

How many of u all desperately need Google RT instead of Yahoo RT

• Total voters

mastermind007

manojborle

I can code very well.... have developed my own auto trading system from scratch ...
can you just share what will I have to learn ?
I dont have software background but engineering background is enough i guess
I want to develop auto trading system alon with data fetching utility.
Please guide from where I can start and what all languages are required to learn and specifically which topics from the languages are required most.

Hello,

Thanks for the link. Appreciate your hard work.

Free utility to fetch and export Google RT data to Amibroker / F-Charts / etc.. is not available.

Please I request you to write down step by step instructions for the benifit of all.

Thanks again.

Enjoy,
CArnot
Here is a software that will do your expectations.
It will fetch the data from Google Server and update the same on AmiBroker without much delay. You can also use it to fetch data from NEST/ODIN/NOW for ultra fast data updation. All these features for Free. BestRT Hybrid

krab

Here is a software that will do your expectations.
It will fetch the data from Google Server and update the same on AmiBroker without much delay. You can also use it to fetch data from NEST/ODIN/NOW for ultra fast data updation. All these features for Free. BestRT Hybrid
Any body used the BESTRT HYbrid, when i checked the website it says that NSE futures and MCX are paid package. please clarify

Any body used the BESTRT HYbrid, when i checked the website it says that NSE futures and MCX are paid package. please clarify
Hi Krab,

BestRT NSE Equity is free as long as google supports them. NSE EOD for Equity/F&O, Currency, MCX, NCDEX can be expected progressively very soon.

But there is no link to download the free version ? All are paid packages
free version & paid version are all the same.

Free Versions (NSE Cash) will be activated without any charge.

Follow the procedure
1) Download the application from Subscriptions->Downloads page.
2) Install the BestRT Hybrid software. (You need AmiBroker for this).
3) Run the program from Desktop link.
4) Login window will appear. Click subscribe button.
5) A web form will appear. Fill the details in the form & submit.

You will receive an email with a valid LOGIN ID.. You can then use this login id to receive data.