Free Stock Software

investarindia .. thanks a lot for the prompt response .. now I can download and access it. Still didnt work on it.

Well, as lvgandhi proposed they are good enough to be noted. Well, while logging it asked an option for NSE or BSE. Does it mean we can view and scan or maintain only respective scripts ? Well, anyways I still have to go through it. Will be back if I have any doubts

Thanks once again !

Mahesh

PS: Lvgandhi, of course its free, but I guess its only for the beta version. When the launch the original and commercial version, I guess it will be charted.

oh yeah, thats true, In fact when I posted my query, your earlier reply was not seen .. today I worked a while on Investarinda ... Its really a cool software with excellent interface. Today I created a portfolio by adding few scripts. Well, here are few questions I have

1. Can't we edit/delete the script or stock when once added to the portfolio?
2. When can we expect Intraday data?
3. Does this software is going to be a paid one? if so, how much does it cost (as of now I really find it worthy)

Thanks
Mahesh

Since when did 33% and 66% become fibonacci retracements? Just getting to know the software, but I have to say, I am impressed so far!

3. Yes. Incidentally, we celebrated a 1-year anniversary of our Beta recently (Jan 26, 2008), and are nearing the end of our Beta. The pricing is not yet decided, but it will be very competitive to other paid software in the market. In addition, we will be announcing an Early Bird Discount of 20-30% to the first few Beta users who signup.
This sounds good .. thanks for the response :)

citrus

Sir,
I am using metastock 9.1. I am dowloading data from NSE (India).
Securities are not classified in groups in Data provided by NSE. I
wish to put my favourite securites in one group (like files in
folder), so that I can review those securities quickly without having to search for each share individually. Please advise me regarding the method.
Regards.

Dear InvestarIndia

I would like to see the totals of value of the portifolio (Market and Actual Value) ... over all profit or loss percentage of the entire portfolio at the bottom ... so that I can have a breif idea whether my porfolio is running in totall loss or minimal profit. I guess this option is not available currently. We can only see the total market value and cash balance. Here I am giving a brief layout.

Also the current day's total gain or loss percentage of the entire porfolio should also be considered.

Actual Value of the Portfolio (Invested amt) - Todays Gain/Loss % - Total Gain/Loss % of the portfolio

Thanks and regards
Mahesh

Another suggestion ... In Market Overview there is no option to view days top gainers and loosers .. of course industry wise its available but scrip wise its not seen .. hope this can be added too :)

Regarding the Market Overview, we do have Top 10 Volume Gainers & Losers currently which are the Top 10 Scrip % Volume Gainers and Losers for the day as those are more important from trading point of view. Are you looking for % Price Gainers (irrespective of the volume) or something else?
Yeah, I mean price gainers irrespective of volumes .. percentage of growth and decline .. I mean top percentage gainers and losers - price wise !

Thank you